My comedy-punkrock/hardcore/whatever cheesy cover band :)

• Hi everyone!

I play in a cover band in the style of Me first and the gimme gimmes (awesome band), but in spanish, which means we do covers of well-known cheesy mainstream spanish songs. :P We obviously do it just for fun, actually we play just once a year, around december the 28th (spain's fools day), and we dress up as something different each year (that's quite a big part of the fun actually! hehe)

We recently released our first EP (after ten years, as some kind of celebration, lol!) and I engineered all the recording (exept for the drums, that were recorded by a friend of us who works in a recording studio), mixing and mastering. All guitars are kemperized, not the bass (bassist wanted to just go D.I. but we had no time for reamping afterwards so I used some plugins that I think made it sound quite nicely). I'm quite happy with the results, but I'm aware a few areas can be done better, there's always room for improvement, but what the hell, it's only fu****g punk- rock, innit? Anyway I'm open to any kind of criticism, don't hesitate to suggest whatever you consider!

https://cerdoaereo.bandcamp.com

I specially like the 3rd song: 'por qué te vas'?, I think that's the most original of them all, and it's the one where my fellas shine the most (they actually play jazz for a living)

Hope you all like it!!!

I guess no one but spanish (and maybe italian) forum fellas will know the songs, but you don't really need to... anyway I'm gonna link below the original songs so you can compare and laugh!

Te vi correr (Tennessee)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bailar pegados (S.Dalma)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

¿Por qué te vas? (Jeanette)

Al amanecer (Los fresones rebeldes)

Qué dolor (una mujer en el armario) (Raffaella Carrá)

Cheers:):):)!