Posts by sercho

gave a full listen, well done on the album guys, sounds like classic rock ( Gov'nt Mule for instance) and very well mixed.

Guitar work sounds great & varied , slide , whammy pedal ... great guitar tones & Great rock vocals. The bass is a bit behind to me & hardly heard

Thanks a lot for taking the time, glad you liked it! Will try to give the bass some more power next time!

Hi everyone, cheers from Spain!

It´s been a while since last time I posted anything around here... so here´s my band´s brand new album (releasing today!) 8o

I produced and did all the tracking, mixing and mastering on the album, and of course all electric guitars are sounding straight from my old toaster!!

Feel free to ask if you´re curious about the profiles / guitars used.

Cheers everyone!

Hey! We uploaded the tune into spotify so I thought I´d share it here in case some of you guys use it and fancy adding it to your playlists!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers!

This is great!

There's some alt/country vibe in some parts that I dig a lot! Reminds me of Israel Nash, which I absolutely love.

I really felt like singing something when I heard the rhodes intro, inspiring!

Nicely done. Voices and instruments compliment each other well. would love to hear more

sercho, I absolutely loved that!

So good.

Thanks very much, guys! slateboy if you fancy you can listen to our own stuff on spotify or download it from bandcamp:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://electricfencerock.bandcamp.com/

You might notice a huge difference in sound between all the records... I´m not very happy with the sound of any of the three records we have, so I´ll mix the next one myself for sure LOL! We´ve also had quite a few lineup changes thru the years, that doesn´t help either!

Cheers

External Content www.youtube.com

Hi everyone! I recorded this cover (8)Stevie Wonder´s Master Blaster) with my band last december before all this crazy shit began happening, and finally had the time to do the mix and mastering, and edit the video as well!

The lockdown caught me with my Kemper at the rehearsal space, so I had to do some reamping (wanted to fatten the rythm guitars a bit) and though I´d have loved to have my kemper here to do it, I have to say Mercuriall Spark did a great job at this; there´s one main layer of rythm guitars (Kemper - JCM800 hot rodded TAF profile I reckon) and two more layers (same take between these two, so no 2 more layers actually) with Mercuriall Spark at different settings for a wider texture or flavor.

First thing I mix with reaper, recently switched from ProTools after many years of use, and I have to say it´s an incredible DAW, I´m REALLY impressed!

Hope you guys like it!

Stay safe, <3

Sergio.

This one is on my radar, simulates preamp and power amp with an effects loop in between, Cab-Sim, plenty of IO for a small footprint.

This, a couple couple of pedals, my power stage 170 and cab, done.

https://youtu.be/nByJbzj_1z8

That one is really appealing!

Also super-curious of what the MOD dwarf has to offer, sambrox .

In my case, I went for a second-hand mooer ge200 for around 200€: super-cheap, small, with FX and expression pedal, and amp sims good enough for me to practice and backup / smaller gigs; I only played it live twice, and it actually sounded surprisingly better than I expected (in comparison to how it did in my rehearsal space), 1st gig straight to PA (the venue had a very nice monitor I could use just 4 me), and 2nd gig into the FX return of a valve amp they rented for us.

Ovbiously not the kemper, but unbeatable bang for the buck if you ask me!

Menuda putada amigo... A mí me pasó algo parecido; me robaron material audiovisual de la furgoneta del curro por valor de unos 3000€ hace unos años, ¡sin forzar ninguna cerradura! Cuando fui a denunciar, la policía me dijo que no eran tan raros estos robos en vehículos sin forzar cerraduras, que había bastantes casos... no tenían muy claro cómo lo hacían, pero lo hacían. Yo también me quedé rayadísimo pensando si habría o no cerrado bien la furgoneta...

Yo tuve suerte porque el material no era mío y porque mi jefe no me echó del curro!

A ver si hay suerte!!