Global freeze?

• It does, at least in my situation, maybe we are thinking something different? For example if I put a reverb and delay with the freeze function on a rig and hit the footswitch ( I use the Kemper 2 way for this ) both will be activated, if you toggle one off and one on before your performance they will swap one on, one off.

You don’t experience this?

• Doesn't do that for me, I have to program the remote button individually for each rig. What I want is to program a button on remote once for freeze and it will activate it for any active effect that has that function. Might be more useful if there was a global freeze for separate types. e.g. delay, reverb.

• Mmmm, I’ll check it out on my remote tomorrow as I said I do it via a a seperate dual footswitch, it may behave differently, I’ll report back, funny thing is and why your post caught my attention was that I wished that when I hit the freeze it wasn’t global as I often have a delay and reverb and they would both activate. I got around this by toggling one on and one off before playing so they would alternate but that is not what I really wanted.

Cheers friend.

• Tested with the remote, has the same behaviour as my dual footswitch, have 2 reverb freeze buttons assigned to a remote switch and it will turn both on and off at the same time, alternatively, toggle one off and one on via the KPA head and it will activate one on one off.

I’m on the latest OS release 5.7.2

• Just tested. I see what you are getting at, but my point is that I need to assign freeze to the button for each effect (max of four per button?). Then it works as you describe. I don't want to have to do this. I want to assign 'reverb freeze' to a button once only. If there is a magic method I'd be glad to hear it.

• With the Effect Buttons I-IIII of the Remote you need to assign the Freezes individually and by Rig. But this gives you the flexibility to decide, which Freeze you want to include by Rig and even invert Freezes with the push of one button. Yes, the limit is four Freeze per Effect Button. But how many Reverb and Delay effects do you want to combine? Four should be sufficient.

If you are looking for a global Freeze button, consider connecting an external momentary switch to the Remote and assign the function "Freeze" to it . It still appears as "Hold" in the menu, but it's functionally the same. That Freeze switch then does all Freezes in all effects of all Rigs.

• Would be nice if we had the ability to pick which freeze gets activated by using CC #s. Right 35 turns on/off freeze for both delay and reverb and you can't tell it to do just one or the other. I personally like to freeze the reverb slot, then play over top with some delay.

I'm using a midi controller and not the remote.

thanks,

sean

• If you are looking for a global Freeze button, consider connecting an external momentary switch to the Remote and assign the function "Freeze" to it . It still appears as "Hold" in the menu, but it's functionally the same. That Freeze switch then does all Freezes in all effects of all Rigs.

Thanks I will give this a go.