Help: Kemper makes crackling noises

• guizmobro Hello Sir ! I've got the EXACT same sound from my kemper this morning.. How did you manage to get rid of it ? :) (if you did...)

I've tried 4 differents guitars (single coil, humbucker, passive and active pick up)

3 cables

Switched from the main input to the alternative one

Changed the power cable

and tested it without my audio interface ( headphone directly plugged to the kemper)

Is a power conditioner the solution ?

• It's in the line. There're something as an alternator, a fridge or a dimmer of light.

can You inverse plugs without earth as the sound card ou LED light ?

waiting your review with Furman.

I wondered why I had noise problems on and off and discovered after trying everything else it was the dimmer light on the first floor.

• I have had the exact same issue at my apartment. I purchased a Furman PL-Plus and it didn't solve the issue for me. It does make me feel more protected against surges and things of that nature. Oddly enough I found that if my hallway light is shut off (next to the music room), then the noise goes away 75% of the time. Unfortunately something in my neighbor's apartment definitely messes with it as well, so I've resorted to my middle pickup a lot of the times. Good luck, I hope the Furman works for you!

• So I just got the Furman and sadly the issue is still there. Seems to be something very similar to your problem kylehoegen

I really don't know what to do anymore. It's clearly not the Kemper as is works fine elsewhere. Also, I have the same issue when I play through my UA Arrow with a plugin. Exactly the same interference sound as with the Kemper.

I tried to switch of all the electrical consumers I can think of, but still the same issue.

It's definitely not the guitar too, as I have the interference simply by putting my finger against the jack which is supposed to go into the guitar.

I'm really at a loss here...

I'm open to any ideas or suggestions.

I'm going to send back the Furman as I don't want to spend 200 bucks for something that doesn't solve anything...