Urgent help needed- fx loop noise only in performance mode

• Hey guys, I’ve got my bands first live show on Saturday (which is one of those midi-intense dual kemper affairs).

I did a quick run through yesterday and found an issue that has either just started, or that I didn’t notice before (probably the former as it’s very obvious)

I use my fx loop for my overdrive pedal (placed in slot A as a Loop Mono).

Any patch that has the loop engaged, has a hissy, digital noise. The noise ceases when the Loop Mono is turned off.

Weirdly, the exact same profiles in browser mode, do not have the noise.

Please help, it sounds horrendous and I didn’t want to be making any changes this close to the show

Cheers

Johnny

• Did you already try the distortion loop? Also keep in mind that some of the global settings in performance mode are independent from the ones in browse mode.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• according to our programmers the issue only affects the stereo loop but the OP is using the mono loop.

Ah, ok ... t'was just thought.

I did have some difficulty (prior to the release) when using a post stack volume (MIDI) pedal trying to 'bow' into an H9 in the loop (mono) Regardless of wet/dry settings in the loop and/or the H9 there was always some signal passing through when the pedal was 'off' I wondered if this was linked?

• I have made this quick video to demonstrate the problem, apologies it is only phone audio but demonstrates the hiss

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• please try to use the distortion loop if you want to insert a distortion or overdrive effect and make sure to adjust the noise gate accordingly. The Noise gate is one of the parameters that is independent between the browse and perform mode. Also make sure to lock the input section in perform mode since it is unlocked by default unlike in the browse mode where it is locked by default.

• checked all of these settings, my inputs were already poked and noise gate is the same.

I should have included in the video, that this problem ceases when you turn the loop off. Loop mono or loop distortion