Rear Inputs Use

• My Intention is to plug in a drum machine or MP3 player to play along too and this is what I have found.

If you use the "Alt" input you cannot play along to it because you have to unplug the front Input for the rear one to work. i.e. Drum machine works but Bass Guitar don't now.

You can also use the "return input" and whilst you don't need to unplug your guitar, you do have to select the "return input" with the "input" button and "yes" it disconnects the front guitar.

How are we suposed to listen to our MP3-Player and play along like it states on page 36 in the manual. (it does mention I will find the corresponding mix controls in the Output section) but I cannot get the guitar and the MP3 player to BOTH function at the same time with the options I can see.

What am I missing?

• Hi, Tankdave, I split the output of my mp3 into two mono jacks and plug one into the alt input and one into the return.

in page 6 of the output menu are the aux in volumes for these inputs and a check box for mono or stereo. I can use the front input at the same time no problem.

hope this helps .

• Cable/lead came today, and I now have play along capability, nice that the MP3 player bypasses the effects & rigs section too. Whilst its not eq'able, it is a clean signal path.

Now I understand this, my intention is to get a drum machine to practice with.

Thanks for the advice