Kemper or Radial

• Hi all. now I have done reamping with my Kemper and it was pretty good, and I did it with SPDIF too but I am just curious as to what result I get if I go with an active DI box and a Re amp box. like the ones that Radial have. than you would just treat the Kemper as a regular amp, and I wouldn't have to mess with the reamp sense and all the other inputs and outputs that you have to setup. I wonder if you can still click on different rigs in the rig exchange to change sound on the fly. sorry if I sound like a noob, but I am . :) any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. cheers. Ed

• You don't really have to mess with many inputs/outputs. It's pretty simple and using spdif would just be 2 cables. Keeping things in the digital domain when reamping through the KPA definitely preserves a purer transfer, so I don't see why you'd really want to do anything other than spdif, so long as your interface allows for it.

You could use the Radial stuff, but it still begs the question: "why"? You're not under the same limitations and constraints as analog gear, and you'd be spending more money on things you don't need in order to not make a simple change in the I/O section.