Cornish G-2 Pedal through 1972 Hiwatt DG102 with Boss CS2

• Hi ,

I finally managed to get all these in a row and profiled......

the Compressor did cause problems with the noise gate on the way in ( so the Kemper told me anyway )

needs MAJOR tweaking as I've posted it as it arrived in....

major parts of Gilmours rig..have fun tweaking and adding to it

might sound awful but sure have a look anyway :)

the rig is a Boss CS-2 into a Cornish G2 into a Hiwatt DG102 1972 Head into a 2x12 Hiwatt Cab with Fanes

• :P:P:P Ahhh... Can't wait to get some time with this one!

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Seems like somethings not right? The rig's defaul gain is all the way down - was it tweaked before uploaded because It's a very clean tone? This rig should be growling, if not screaming? Don't get me wrong it's a nice clean.

If I run my own compressor into my own o.d. and turn the gain on this rig up to 50%, without any other fiddling it sounds pretty darn nice. Add some delay - very good. I may try to add the on-board comp and an o.d. in the stomps section to see how it goes.

Side note for all you other fellow Gilmour tone chasers...
    I found this link while on my tone quest (below). That G2 should be maxed out on the sustain. The comp should be set up pretty mildly (no squishyness) and their might be an overdrive in between the comp and the G2 before the signal even hits the Hiwatt.
    http://www.kitrae.net/music/Music_mp3_OAI_Sound.html

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Thats strange ....The rig runs fine for me with the G2 sound very evident at 50% gain that I saved it at.....dunno what the issue is...I also put up the G2 100% Sustain profile which sounds better . It may be a bit noisy due to the Boss Comp as well