Can not import rigs RM 2.3.1 or RM 2.3.10 (14950)

• I have RM 3.2.1 and KPA fw. Public beta 7.01.14852B.

I can export rigs from my KPA and import them again.

If I try to import rigs that I know works from the same backup folder I get this message:

"Import Has failed. RM did not find any suitable files to import. This happens if the the items are unknown or damaged."

I have tried to restart RM several times and tied several folders with the result.

Can anyone help me. It worked with OS6 and the old RM fw.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• i can drag both .kipr and .krig files onto Rig Manager for import just fine. Jayrawk As for renaming the file extension: I wouldn't recommend that ...

Boogiem - which version of Rig Manager are you using? we are or 2.3.10 by now.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Hi G String, I upgraded RM to 2.3.8(14922) and had the same problem.

Now I just upgraded RM to the latest version 2.3.10 (14950), restarted my Mac and still have the same problem.

I have never had any issue with RM before.

If I Export a rigs .kipr file from my KPA or my Stage it now are saved as .krig file.

If I try to import rigs with .kipr files I get the Error massage, but if I import at the rig I saved that turned into a .krig file everything works fine.

This happens both on my KPA head with . fw. 7.05.14942B, and my Stage with fw. 7.05.14943

Macbook with Mojave OS 10.14.6

Do you have any advice what to do?

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• I have same problem.

I used Kemper power amp a year ago. After sell my KPA and buy new kemper stage.

I can't use old rigs(used on kemper power amp) on my new kemper stage.

I tried rename to .krig but it doesn't works.

Help me plz.

• Leejin if you have the same problem as me there is a workaround.

Put a Usb stick in your Stage and format it.

Put the Usb stick in your Pc/Mac and copy your rigs to the share folder on the Usb stick,

then put the Usb stick in Stage and import the files.

The Stage will see the .kipr files and import them.

The problem seems to be that the new RM do not accept import .kipr files any more for some strange reason.

If you see at your RM the .kipr files/rigs that you imported with the Usb stick shows up in RM.

• I received two "example files" with extention ".kipr" and cannot reproduce such issues. I can import one of the files into Rig MAnager 3.2.12 and from there into a PROFILER Stage running last OS.

However the other example file is too small - just 2 KB - and cannot be a valid Rig file. Rigs have a size between 4 KB and 6 KB. So, this file got somehow damaged and cannot be imported.

• Hi Burkhard , I have a dialog with Kemper support #KA00176765 ,and 2/9 I sendt a .kipr file that works and are around 6K.

Yesterday I sent both DriverLog.txt file and DriverLog.txt file from my Mac.

So I hope you are able to find out what can cause the problem. :)

• I am having the same problem as Boogiem. I will try the USB Stick Work Around. Just purchased my kemper and wanted to use the new interface. The only way I know to make it work would be to download the non beta version of rig manager then import all the files I want. Then re-install the beta version. The install should convert all files to the new format. If kemper does figure out how to fix this I would like to know.

Thanks,

• I have figured out my problem. I was trying to import performances into the local library at the top of the rig manager list. I can only import profiles into that top library without any error code. If I import performances in the local library folder under "all performances" at the bottom of the rig manager list then it works fine. Also I removed the USB stick from the kemper with the beta update on it. I do not know if that created an issue or not.