Stage main and monitor volume link in output menu has changed since OS update.

• Hi everyone

Since the 7.0.6.14973 for my Stage, my monitor output in page 2 of the output menu has been dimmed and I can't visually control the volume of the monitor on the master volume.knob.

Funny thing is, it's still controlling both volumes, but I don't get the same visual which reflects both volumes going up at the same time. At 14:36 in the Stage tutorial notice how the output is bold. There's that, and when I go back to the main profile screen, if I turn up the main volume it only show the main volume going up, not the monitor. My setup consists of two FRFR studios monitors going mains out; master stereo, and a mesa cab with a power amp being used as a monitor with a power amp; stereo mono. Is this the way the outputs are to work now? It worked fine before the update. Here's the tutorial I was referencing:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks!

Any help is welcome and much appreciated

• Check the setting of Output Source for the MONITOR OUTPUT on page 1 of the Output Section.

On the same page check if Monitor Out Link is selected, which determines if Monitor Output Volume is linked to Master Volume or not.

• Thanks for the response..Yes, link is selected. I've included pics of page 1 and 2 in the output menu, and the third image is the profile screen when turning the master volume up.

• Bumping this thread, as I got an issue with "Monitor" being greyed out as well.

- Kemper Stage on latest release version (7.15).

- Monitor set to "Master Mono"

I can link/unlink "Monitor" to the main volume knob, I can control the volume, I can select/de-select cab on Monitor and the outputs actually produce sound. But ... all software buttons and values connected to "Monitor" is greyed/dimmed on the display (like on images in post above). Just seems kind of strange ... some software error I suppose?

• Try to press "Init Globals" in System Settings which will reset all global settings. I guess there is something screwed with the output source of the Monitor Output caused by earlier OS versions.