Lost my Stomp settings!

• Hi - I recently updated my Kemper Rack operating system. The update seemed to work properly, except that the stomp buttons don't contain the stomps, I need to select a type and scroll through them: where before, the type was set, and when I scrolled, it went to the correct type.

For example, I had (from the beginning) a red button, which indicates distortion, and when I went there, it showed my only distortion/ fuzz pedals.

Now I need to go through the types, stop at distortion, and set it from there.

Did I miss something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

• I don't really understand what you are exactly referring to. "the stomp buttons" are the buttons of the effect modules A-REV, or the two buttons related to the Stomps and the Effects Section? The buttons have always been white, only the LEDs show colors. The colors indicate the effect categories, but only if an effect is selected in that module. If the module is empty, the LED stays dark. If you had already selected a distortion effect and the LED was red, you were never limited just to chose other distortion effects. When you turned the TYPE knob you always had access to the complete list of all effect types across all categories. When you turned the BROWSE knob you had always access to all presets associated with all types and all categories. These fundamental principles have not changed since day 1.