Linking My Original Music (Rock/Metal)

• I am on YouTube and Spotify. Just having fun and learning home recording. Here are a couple of my best tracks (I think).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Kemper and Slate drums in my 12x12 studio (wife lets me have one room lol)

Hope you enjoy!

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Thanks for sharing your music. Nice stuff, all three of them. Greetings to your wife - she does the right thing :thumbup:8)

I like especially the vibe in "Devil..." and the dynamics towards the end when the bass stands out of the mix. Well done!

• Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Having the ability to record directly with the kemper, get killer studio tones to expand the creative process, and record a dry track to allow quick re-amping is something I never want to live without again. Loving it....