Can a effect be added while morphing?

• Away from my manual. LOL This might be basic

Each preset can be pressed a second time to change the gain level, etc. But could it also turn on when of the effects? I.E. High gain preset pressed again to have a low gain tone with chorus?

• Hi scottguitar,

You can't turn an effect on/off with morphing BUT you can have it on in both morphed and unmorphed modes with different settings (e.g. no gain/with gain or substitute level for gain), and you can do this with two effects. But the effects must be ON in both states.

Normal

Effect one: No gain

Effect two: Some gain

Morphed

Effect one: Some gain

Effect two: No gain

• you can do this with two effects.

Are you sure about that? AFAIK there's no quantitative limitation with morphing.
    Are you maybe referring to the number of effects that can be assigned to each Effect switches on the Remote? If this is the case, you can assign the status of up to 4 fx to each ;)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Are you sure about that? AFAIK there's no quantitative limitation with morphing.
    Are you maybe referring to the number of effects that can be assigned to each Effect switches on the Remote? If this is the case, you can assign the status of up to 4 fx to each ;)

Hi pippopluto.

I didn't mean to suggest we are limited to two effects. I was trying to answer scottguitar's question which I took to mean, could he change two things at the same time.

Away from my manual. LOL This might be basic

Each preset can be pressed a second time to change the gain level, etc. But could it also turn on when of the effects? I.E. High gain preset pressed again to have a low gain tone with chorus?

• I was trying to answer scottguitar's question which I took to mean, could he change two things at the same time

My point (for new users that read this thread) is that you are not limited to two things ;)

You can change as many parameters available in 1, 2 or 8 effects plus in each of the several settings of all the other sections of the KPA!

Hope this makes sense
    :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/