I decided to meddle with the new RM and the editor a little this weekend, to see if I can rely completely on RM for performance management/editing.
This is my experience: Magic when it works, but completely unrelieable... I used RM 3.0.111 on Windows 10, and a powered Kemper Profiler Rack.
Here are the problems I encountered. Note that the Profiler was in Performance mode the whole time.
* I had around 15 performances on the Profiler and I wanted to add them to my local RM library. Unfortunately there was a performance that on RM had correct name but the author was C.Kemper and it had only a single slot, the one used for initialized performances (Crunch). On the Profiler everything was fine (i.e., correct name, 4 slots available). I tried disconnecting the Profiler, and connecting it again, but nothing. I tried restarting RM, nothing again. At some point so gave up, used the Profiler to store it to a new slot, and then it appeared correctly on RM (the new slot).
* I tried renaming some of my local performances. When I renamed one, it renamed correctly. Then, as soon as I clicked on the name of the next performance to rename it, the name of that next performance changed to the new name I used for the previous performance. I don't know why. This also happened sometimes when I simply chose a next performance, without me having any interest into renaming it. Its name just changed, always into the last name I used.
* At some point I tried playing with my guitar. I had a performance selected both into RM and the Profiler. While playing, I used the Kemper remote to change a slot. The performance slot changed, but the old slot was for some reason copied over to the new slot, overwriting my slot (thankfully I had done my backups before☺️).
I don't know if any of these are known. I would gladly help the Kemper team to fix those bugs, in whatever way I can. Keep in mind though that not all of the above are reproducible in a standard way.