Best wireless system for Kemper

• Hello guys,

I was about to order Boss Waza Air, but on second thought, I realized that I already have awesome TONE machine, Kemper Profiler Head.

So, now I am trying to build wireless system with my Kemper. Guitar Input can be taken care of with Line6 Relay G75, I guess.

But I have no clue what I should do with headphone out.

Could anyone recommend nice wireless headphone with no (or almost no) latency for me? Or maybe In-Ear wireless monitor system?

I already searched the forum, there were a couple of thread regarding wireless headphone recommendation but they seem to be quite old (3 to 5 years old)

Any recommendation will be welcome and much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• I have the Boss WL-20 Compact Wireless Guitar System and it works fantastic.

I paid £145

'You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead' - Stan Laurel

• I'm using Sennheiser RS120 II headphones, they're UHF, so no latency. I'm sure corded would sound better, as well as in ears, but these are all in one and convenient.

I'm using Samson UHF wireless as well, zero latency also. I'd recommend the airline 88 with the bug type transmitter

• I'm using Sennheiser RS120 II headphones, they're UHF, so no latency. I'm sure corded would sound better, as well as in ears, but these are all in one and convenient.

I'm using Samson UHF wireless as well, zero latency also. I'd recommend the airline 88 with the bug type transmitter

stratdude, thanks so much! I'll look in to it. Much appreciated.