Horrible effects loop buzz with FuzzFace

• Both of my brand new FuzzFace pedals work fine with other amps, but in the Kemper effects loop it’s absurdly noisy. It worked fine for months, but as of yesterday has completely crapped out.

I have changed patch/9V cables multiple times, switched power supplies, switched outlets, tried each pedal and cable individually directly into my ValveTrain amp for Kemper. Everything works fine on its own, but when I put my fuzz faces in the effects loop of my Kemper I get a HEINOUS buzz and no signal. When I plug my fuzz face in and go straight to the amp, it works fine with little noise. If I remove the FuzzFace from the effects loop chain in the Kemper and go straight into the next pedal, the signal flow is great with minimal noise. Even my Big Muff is pretty quiet.

I ground lifted the send, return, main and monitor outputs to no avail. I have literally run out of ideas and I want to rip my eyeballs out. ?

• No! I just tried putting all my drive pedals into the input section and it works great for some reason... which means something with my effects loops is broken I’m assuming... Super frustrating.

has something in the loop changed, is the loop set up in pedal mode

• Which loop are you using? Stomp A?

I am having a somewhat similar problem with a Digitech Mosaic. It sounds great in front of the Kemper, but in a mono loop in Stomp A it just sounds noisy and sort of muffled.