FX Loop question - Stereo & Mono in loop

• With the shift to smaller events that live music has taken this year, I'm trying to find a good way to set my KPA rack up for permanent double duty. Smaller Acoustic guitar shows using the Stereo FX loop, and traditional larger full band Elec gtr things with Mono FX loop.... hopefully without too much screwing about to adapt between them.

Apologies if the description is a bit longwinded... I'm struggling to find an elegant solution :wacko: here we go...

For live elec gtr I have a Digitech Freqout pedal in the mono loop (All on IEMS, no monitors or cabs on stage, quiet) and it does the loud stagey vibe niceley.

Full length acoustic shows used to be rare, so if one came up, I have a dedicated full "KPA Acoustic Stereo" backup that I would load from USB, pull the Mono Frequot from the racks Mono FX loop, slap the TC Mimiq in, and add the extra cables t make the loop stereo. Reverse all that if the next one was normal Elec stuff. Now I'm doing this almost weekly. All pedals are in the rack.

Acoustic events are typically smaller stripped down things, and we've come to rely on the TC Mimiq to add a second "double track" my guitar (with each panned hard left and right in the PA). As I'm the only guitarist this really helps fill it all out and make a lovely natural stereo hole for the lead vocal to sit in. I really want to keep it.

Simply put:

Acoustic gigs - Mono fx loop send > TC Mimiq pedal (Stereo Out)> Stereo Loop Return. (With KPA XLR Outputs set to "Master Stereo", Smaller venue PA running in true stereo, hard panned)

Elec gigs - Mono fx loop send > Digitech Freqout pedal > Mono loop Return. (KPA XLR Outputs set to "Master Mono", PA doing whatever they want with that)

From what I can tell, I'm going to have to physically turn off whatever pedal in the loop I'm not using that night, but is there a better way that avoids having to physically rewire the loop and remember to adjust the KPA Output settings each time?

I know a lot of you guys are amazing at this stuff and think outside of the box, so wanted to ask for help and ideas! Thanks!