Deafult/Factory vs. Downloads: Rig packs: (Profile Question)

• Hi Guys, still new to the Kemper Universe and about a month or 2 into owning a STAGE.
    I've discovered the Rig Exchange and pulled a few 5 star amps from there, bought a few Tone Junkie packs as well as the Vol 1 from DR. Z.
    All good so far.

My question is this, I just found this page on the Kemper site: Downloads: Rig packs:
    https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/10/Rig-Packs

And wanted to know if most of these are what came preinstalled on my STAGE?
    There are 100's of amps that came with the unit and would the Rig pack's just end up being duplicates?

Thanks,
    :)

• The Factory Content Rig Pack is the most likely to contain rigs that came on your Kemper. There may be newer Rigs included in the current version of this Pack.

The other Rigs Packs have many, many Rigs that did not come installed on your Kemper.

BTW- you can access these Rig Packs in Rig Manager, too. If you do that, you can audition the Rigs without adding them into your Kemper.

• The Factory Content Rig Pack is the most likely to contain rigs that came on your Kemper. There may be newer Rigs included in the current version of this Pack.

The other Rigs Packs have many, many Rigs that did not come installed on your Kemper.

BTW- you can access these Rig Packs in Rig Manager, too. If you do that, you can audition the Rigs without adding them into your Kemper.

Hi paults, oh cool, smart idea. That is one thing I haven't done yet is hook the kemper up to the pc to connect to rig exchange, just being doing the USB thing and copying them over.