Cubase / Cymatic Audio - Performance Slot Changes

• I've had a Cymatic Audio Lp16 for a while now, but since getting a Kemper I figured I'd use the midi switching capacity to change Slots within a Performance.

When testing it out, I created a midi channel in Cubase and set the Program Changes to #00 (slot 1) through #04 (slot 5), exported the file, loaded it into the Cymatic along with a click track, and found the following issues :

- Issue 1: Latency. Seems that the Program Changes take time to activate the Kemper. Saw another guy using Protools to trigger the Kemper and he said he needed to factor in a 0.4second latency. Is this normal? If so, any way to figure out the latency?

- Issue 2: Program Change incorrect. Probably my bigger issue at the moment. It appears that certain Program Changes don't work at all? Hard to judge exactly which ones without doing further testing (due to the latency), but I think that #03 doesn't switch to Slot 4. Again, the same Protools YouTube video had a similar issue. So my question is, are there any references I can use rather than trial and error for hours on end?