New User getting my (used) Kemper Profiler in a few days... any good do before you start reading or downloading?

• New User getting my (used) Kemper Profiler in a few days... any good do before you start reading or downloading?

Download rig manager?

Read?

Also can you register a used Kemper as the "new" owner?

Thank you in advance....

• Hi Ccunningham99.

Welcome!

Read the Kemper Manual for an understanding of the concepts. Don't get hung up on details because there are some things that may not make sense until you can try them on the device

Kemper Manuals and Quick Start guides

Definitely - download and install Rig Manager.

Rig Manager Download and Documentation

Watch the Tutorials. These will leave you aching to get your hands on your new-to-you Kemper.

Kemper Tutorials & Demos

As you wander around the community here, you will see conversations about the latest Beta release of the operating system (version 8.x).

I would definitely update your Kemper to the latest production version (7.54) while you're learning.

Kemper Operating System Updates

There will be plenty of time to get to know the new features after the Beta.

Have a ball.

ST

PS I'm sorry, I don't know about registering the machine - but I know it's possible.

• One thing that has helped me a lot is to go on YouTube and look up Tone Junkie TV. He has a lot of tips and tricks videos. HW explains things very well. You will find a lot of useful videos on his channel. He also did some videos with Michael Britt named That Kemper Show. They are really good as well.

• One thing that has helped me a lot is to go on YouTube and look up Tone Junkie TV. He has a lot of tips and tricks videos. HW explains things very well. You will find a lot of useful videos on his channel. He also did some videos with Michael Britt named That Kemper Show. They are really good as well.

Thanks