Kemper needs to get on the phone with FAMC!

• After picking up my KPA I got a Liquid Foot Jr+. I think the Liquid Foot Jr+ is the ultimate midi controller for the KPA. It's very small (3 lbs) has 8 buttons that are totally programmable to do anything you want and its got a 7 color LCD for each button which you can program to change color after you hit a switch to indicate that you've done something! The main LCD is huge for a controller of this size and it's fathom powered via a 7 pin midi cable and it has an editor for PC and MAC. This is huge IMO. Check out all the specs here. My reason for posting is this... I talked to Jeff at FAMC and he said if Kemper is down he can make all his products work seamlessly with the KPA. Meaning it will do all the loading and programming automatically! No to mention the tuner will show up on the main LCD!!! Please call Jeff at FAMC and make this happen.

• After picking up my KPA I got a Liquid Foot Jr+. I think the Liquid Foot Jr+ is the ultimate midi controller for the KPA. It's very small (3 lbs) has 8 buttons that are totally programmable to do anything you want and its got a 7 color LCD for each button which you can program to change color after you hit a switch to indicate that you've done something! The main LCD is huge for a controller of this size and it's fathom powered via a 7 pin midi cable and it has an editor for PC and MAC. This is huge IMO. Check out all the specs here. My reason for posting is this... I talked to Jeff at FAMC and he said if Kemper is down he can make all his products work seamlessly with the KPA. Meaning it will do all the loading and programming automatically! No to mention the tuner will show up on the main LCD!!! Please call Jeff at FAMC and make this happen.

+1,000,000,000

Sounds like a great fit! Thanks for posting this. I hope CK reads it :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Now that it seems some of the past of Liquid Foot is behind them, it might be a good partnership for the KPA. The one off-putting thing about the LFJR+ is the price. It would be nice if someone could up with a solution for maybe half that price.

• Now that it seems some of the past of Liquid Foot is behind them, it might be a good partnership for the KPA. The one off-putting thing about the LFJR+ is the price. It would be nice if someone could up with a solution for maybe half that price.

The Jr+ though compact is a pro level controller for sure... Jeff at FAMC has top notch support and has been very helpful with all my tech questions! Nuthin' but Love for FAMC! :thumbup:

+1 8)