[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• Maybe time to take a lesson from the Nebula crowd. Could you use some substitutes? Let's see... perhaps Fendshui, Marshmllw, Miso, Dieznutz, Elmstreet, Angle, Egnition, Fuchit, Bogneyknights, Hugs & Kettle, Woks.

• Yes, great names ;)

Some other companies got problems - and I like to avoid it.

Fortunatly did I name my profiles, packs and bundles with generic names from day one.

And I removed the logos from the amp pictures a long time ago.

Now I am afraid to post large pictures of my own amps - thats why these pictures are removed.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Just wanted to say I bought a few profiles from Amin today, 52 deluxe just scrummy, but the star so far is the Bognor goldfinger, what a monster of an amp, and great profiles, really crisp and alive, fab job

I think Bognor may well prove to be one of the greatest modern amp designers, always questing and doing new things, and IMHO the goldfinger is one his best, particularly as someone who doesn't need hi gain stuff

• Yes, the goldfinger is a killer amp.

It can produce all from great american clean to brown sound.

The only thing the profiles can't reproduce yet is the great spring reverb - but I tried to setup the digital reverb as close as possible.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Just wanted to say I bought a few profiles from Amin today, 52 deluxe just scrummy, but the star so far is the Bognor goldfinger, what a monster of an amp, and great profiles, really crisp and alive, fab job

I think Bognor may well prove to be one of the greatest modern amp designers, always questing and doing new things, and IMHO the goldfinger is one his best, particularly as someone who doesn't need hi gain stuff

I Agree .... :D

• I own a Goldfinger 45 Combo and that has been the one and only tube amp I have been playing other than my Kemper for a while.

Same here - played the GF45 all night long yesterday (Today I had to do some gardening ;) )

• Armin,

I am very intrigued by the Engl Powerball II. Can you list the profiles and tell a little more about the amp? I've never played one. I primarily look for great metal amp profiles and this certainly sounds good from the demo clip. Do you plan to showcase a raw clip with some of its tones?

Thanks!

Short raw demo is online ....

• ... if anybody thinks to capture a great distorted sound is not this easy, yes, I agree - but to capture a great clean sound is not easy too ...

Pack 50 will be profiles of a ToneKing SkyKing tube amp.

This amp has a GREAT GREAT clean sound - but I did not like the profiles so much ... so I changed mics and mic positions - again and again .... until tonight.

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• The Kemper can capture the very soft distortion as well.

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• It's strange - I used to play a lot of high gain stuff - and currently play nothing but the clean / slight overdriven Tone King.

Now after I got 50 packs profiled - I'll have an 'UFO-Sound-Rest' for 2013.

... and like to enjoy (play) the KPA instead :)

... more profiles will be created in 2014.

• Please more good clean profiles Armin, I like them.
    I also would like a good set profiles from a Bogner 20th anniversary Ecstasy and also from the older 101b Bogner ecstasy and classic amp
    Hope to see them in the future

Edited 6 times, last by Dorrus ().

• Please more good clean profiles Armin, I like them.
    I also would like a good set profiles from a Bogner 20th anniversary Ecstasy and also from the older 101b Bogner ecstasy and classic amp
    Hope to see them in the future

Check out pack44 - these are Ecstasy sounds Ecstasy 100, 101b and 20th anniversary structure

• There are some great new clips from happy users of Soundside profiles available.

Check our homepage - and enjoy!