Update 1.1.0

• You're probably right Christoph (or is everybody in holiday). I personally never had any issue of this kind, out of making a system cache reset at the very beginning to get the monitor out to work (with the very old FW). I also had corrupted rigs and I just deleted them, but my Kemper keep sounding as good as day 1 (actually better with all the upgrades). Some user have managed in the past to borck their units and re-installing the FW resolved the issue but that's all...

I had some issues initially in the first few firmwares and thought it would be good to try the reformat procedure. Primarily I was having the warbling/alien sound on the high strings. Boy was I wrong. It was foolish in retrospect and the issues seemed to have been resolved with firmware updates and just doing system resets rather than reformats. I think CK is right to downplay the utility of a reformat. My KPA actually sounds better than day 1 because of the firmware upgrades and learning how to dial it in :).

• You can make the input LED orange still when you set clean sense all the way to the left?

yes also when the cleans sense is full down.

p.s. sorry for answering that late ;)

but i will try to fix it or i recheck everything.

a couples hours later: :P

I checked everything and the problem was kind of solved:

1. I did the last update i found on kemper-amps.com/start on my unit.
    2. I rechecked on ervery of my sounds i need for my playing, the clean and distrotion sense (on some rigs there where a little difference)
    3. Now there is no cliping on the input led (great) but i am completely dowm with the distortion since. can this be right, because 2 updates ago it wasn´t like this.

4. So problem kind of solved :?::!: