Need to mute left or right channel during performance

• Hi all,
    Sorry in advance if such a question has already been asked on the forum, unfortunately, after spending several hours I could not find an answer.

I have the following problem:
    using real equipment I played in stereo and used 2 amps (stereo signal for left and right amps came out of stereo delay and reverb). I also had a switcher stomp, with which I turned off the left or right channels depending on the situation. how can this be implemented in KPA?

I initially assumed that I could use some effect that has control over the volume of the left or right channel, but after checking all the effects I could not find one.

further, in the Rig settings, I found the Panorama setting, which balances the sound between Main outs. looks acceptable, but I could not understand which midi note is responsible for this parameter and whether it can be controlled at all using the midi controller.

I’d like to describe my problem one more time:
    I use the stereo outputs from the KPA and sometimes I need to mute the left or right channels with a midi controller (I am using a Roland FC-300) during performance.

I would be grateful for any advice.
    Thank you