Cab button-feature not working

• All of a sudden, NONE of my rigs-presets have The cab button on, and when I press it, it says empty, nothing there.. I've never even had to look or think about htis as each preset/profile has its own cab sim built in, but now is gone? So all of my direct recording sounds are awful..I didn't touch or change anything..My Performance rigs still have it on, but none of the factory presets, etc.. Weird.. Any ideas? I've shut it down, restarted, same thing.. ???

• CAB module empty means you have loaded a Direct PROFILE, which doesn't include a cab.

If you now lock the CAB module, it sticks in that position regardless which Rig you load.

It appears, you have locked the CAB module in Browser Mode.

Locking is seperate between Browser and Performance Mode.

• CAB module empty means you have loaded a Direct PROFILE, which doesn't include a cab.

If you now lock the CAB module, it sticks in that position regardless which Rig you load.

It appears, you have locked the CAB module in Browser Mode.

Locking is seperate between Browser and Performance Mode.

The cab light used to be on for all of these profiles, now it's not there...and I'm getting that "direct" sound without any cab sim..Most of the profiles are studio not direct...

• Yes, understood! You didn't appreciate my response? You see the lock symbol on the display? Release the lock of the CAB module.

That did not work..it doesn't do anything. ??? I'm not seeing a cab lock symbol on any of the profile displays. ..and when I hit the lock button, nothing happens... When I press the Cab button, it just says "Empty"... The lock button will not turn off in Browser mode

• Locking is not Rig-specific. If an item is locked in Browser Mode, it's always locked with any Rig.

If the CAB module is locked, a lock symbol appears above the right side of the middle block representing the stack in the signal chain. Is it there or not?

The fact, that the LOCK button is permanently lit, means, that an item is locked. You cannot turn it on and off with that button. You need to hold the LOCK button. Now all buttons will be unlit except those, which are locked. If the CAB module button is lit while you hold the LOCK button, you need to press the CAB button to unlock the CAB module.

If the CAB button is not lit while you hold the LOCK button, the following must have happened: You had locked the CAB module, while it was "Empty" and have stored many or all Rigs with it. If you store, you store a Rig as you currently see and hear it - so including all locked elements. This way you must have baed the "Empty" cabinet in many or even all of your Rigs. Afterwards you have unlocked the CAB module. In this case you need to recover Rigs from a PROFILER backup, Rig Manager Local Library or other sources.

• Thanks...I'll take a look later this afternoon and let you know..