Kemper Power Kabinet output section

• what are the most default settings for the 9 pages in output section?

in particular settings for the volume (link) settings master, headphone when used with aux (music) and power cabinet without imprints

• All of the settings are the default settings if you bought the Profiler new. I believe a "global ini" reset will set them back to factory default. If you want to know what the common settings most users use then that can vary some. So maybe you want to ask what users have their settings at??

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• If you unlink all output volumes, your MASTER VOLUME knob is useless.

I think the default is what's most common. But in the end the settings depend on your environment and preferences.

If you use a KEMPER Power Kabinet, you need to activate Kemper Kone Mode at least.

• If you unlink all output volumes, your MASTER VOLUME knob is useless.

I think the default is what's most common. But in the end the settings depend on your environment and preferences.

If you use a KEMPER Power Kabinet, you need to activate Kemper Kone Mode at least.

Yes. I don't touch it anyway. I control rig volume / amp volume with Rig Manager and inside DAW. But would not call the knob useless because it looks nice. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.