Moving profiles inside the Kemper

• Is there an easy way to move profiles inside the Kemper? Iam using just an up-down footswitch and want certain profiles next to each other in browse mode

• Is there an easy way to move profiles inside the Kemper? Iam using just an up-down footswitch and want certain profiles next to each other in browse mode

Are you aware, that since firmware 1.1.1 Public Beta you can filter rigs by Current Author, Favourites, Last Imported, My Rigs as well as sort by Name, Author, Date, Amp, Gain?

If you for example flag 20 rigs as 'Favourite', select this filter and sort them by Gain, your up/down switch will scroll through those 20 rigs in gain order.

This opens lots of opportunities to organize your rigs.

• Couple of questions - how does one get rigs into favorites? I found that if I spent a lot of time on a rig, it suddenly appeared in my favorites - like it was automatic - but I don't want that, I want to only select amps to go into favorites. Also, if you delete an amp from favorites or from recently downloaded, does it delete them from your list entirely? Could figure this out with some tests, but just asking. The most recently downloaded feature is great, I grabbed 20 off the exchange last night and could focus on these directly.
    BTW, how does one vote on rigs in the exchange?

• Still trying to figure this all out, it's frustrating without an explanation from Kemper, maybe there is one out there, but I haven't come across it.
    In my system, when I save something either under the same name (just change gain level, etc.) it goes to favorites, and also if I change it under a new name it goes to favorites as well. I cannot figure out how to get something into My Rigs. Plus, another question - if you delete a rig out of the Favorites section, does it delete it from the Kemper entirely,or just the favorite section? Any help would be appreciated - I expect to end up with about 20 rigs that will be my go to group and want them and only them in the My Rigs section.

• Plus, another question - if you delete a rig out of the Favorites section, does it delete it from the Kemper entirely,or just the favorite section? .

If you press 'delete' then yes, it deletes it altogether from the KPA.
    To remove from favourites, press and hold the rig button, just like you did to get it in there originally.
    ie first press of rigs button puts it into favourites, 2nd press removes it from favourites.

• Also, I believe that there's a system option that determines whether saving a rig automatically puts it into the favorites.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I appreciate your attempts to help, but it's still not working.
    Let's take "favorites". I found the selection in System where it stopped putting everything I ever save into favorites. But I still cannot remove a rig from Favorites. Pressing the Rig button again did nothing, I must be doing something wrong, or my Kemper is not working right.
    Just trying to figure out a way, either in Favorites or My Rigs, to get a list of 20 or so rigs I want to keep isolated so I can both use them and save them after minor tweaks.
    As far as "My Rigs" I have no idea how to get rigs in or out of there. Saving a rig with a different name is not getting them in there, they were going into favorites until I changed the system setting.
    Any simple step by step would be appreciated. I got my AxeFX all set up and working with a MIDI pedal, I can't believe I'm a total dunce.......

• Press the leftmost selector button to choose Favourites.
    Turn the Browse button on the right to view the list of current Favourites.
    Turn the Browse button until a rig is highlighted that you do NOT want as a favorite.
    Press the RIG button at the far left (next to SYSTEM).
    Press the button labeled "Favourite *" above the details display.

• Let's take "favorites". I found the selection in System where it stopped putting everything I ever save into favorites. But I still cannot remove a rig from Favorites. Pressing the Rig button again did nothing, I must be doing something wrong, or my Kemper is not working right.

Just to make sure:
    - Did you just press the rig button quickly or did you press and hold it for a bit. Only then this will work.
    - I assume you are on firmware 1.1.1?

Cheers,
    Markus

• Zapple, thank you very much, I now have it! Thanks again.
    Second Question - how does one get rigs in and out of My Rigs? Does one have to change the name in the tag area? This would be a nice area to have a second personal list of rigs, maybe all high gain rigs, etc. thanks again for your help.

• I see no way to add/delete My Rigs contents. I also searched all the doc I have and could not find any instructions. Can someone from Kemper please help with this? ?(

• "My Rigs" is a view that shows all Rigs that have your name set as author. "Your name" is the owner name of your KPA, the "author name" is the one stored in the Rig. So you can not "move" anything to it.
    Views are not folders!

HTH
    Timo

• Hi,

Is it possible to clear all Favorites at once? I end up with a huge amount there since I basically renamed pretty much all profiles in the box while having the preference set On....

Thanks.