Are Two Different Color LED's (Green with Red off to the side & behind) a Problem?

• I have noticed that my input and output LED's are green but when hitting strong chords you can see red off to the side & behind the green LED. Is this normal? There are a couple of stomp LED's that exhibit the same behavior. One predominant color lit while another color is off to the side & behind the main color LED.

On the input / output LED's should I try to adjust the levels down so that the occassional red LED off to the side & behind the green LED never lights?

• I have noticed that my input and output LED's are green but when hitting strong chords you can see red off to the side & behind the green LED. Is this normal? There are a couple of stomp LED's that exhibit the same behavior. One predominant color lit while another color is off to the side & behind the main color LED.

On the input / output LED's should I try to adjust the levels down so that the occassional red LED off to the side & behind the green LED never lights?

HI, they are level indicators and yellow is still ok -but red is too hot! ;)

• HI, they are level indicators and yellow is still ok -but red is too hot! ;)

I don't know if this is correct. The main LED for output remains green. In the background & staggered off to the side is where a red LED can be seen. You can't really see the entire red LED. It's hard to explain what it looks like. Kind of like a crescent moon. In order to keep this red LED from appearing in the background the rig volume has to be turned way down. The manual says that the LED will change colors from Green, Yellow, & Red. Is the manual referring to the large Green LED or the crescent moon shaped LED's in the back ground. Would like to get clarification on this to be certain my input & output levels are set correctly.

• I don't know if this is correct. The main LED for output remains green. In the background & staggered off to the side is where a red LED can be seen. You can't really see the entire red LED. It's hard to explain what it looks like. Kind of like a crescent moon. In order to keep this red LED from appearing in the background the rig volume has to be turned way down. The manual says that the LED will change colors from Green, Yellow, & Red. Is the manual referring to the large Green LED or the crescent moon shaped LED's in the back ground. Would like to get clarification on this to be certain my input & output levels are set correctly.

In my KPA leds changes colours softly due to the level, cresent moon -like. There is no clear steps like in a traffic lights.

• I don't know if this is correct. The main LED for output remains green. In the background & staggered off to the side is where a red LED can be seen. You can't really see the entire red LED. It's hard to explain what it looks like. Kind of like a crescent moon. In order to keep this red LED from appearing in the background the rig volume has to be turned way down. The manual says that the LED will change colors from Green, Yellow, & Red. Is the manual referring to the large Green LED or the crescent moon shaped LED's in the back ground. Would like to get clarification on this to be certain my input & output levels are set correctly.

Your volumes and output levels are just fine as long as you are not getting audible clipping.

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.