Quality headphone jack splitter

• I’m trying to run the headphone jack on my stage out to my in ear system. I have a quality mogami snake. I need a splitter 3.5mm trs to Y 1/4” split. I’m Hesitant to just use a cheap Hosa splitter. I’m afraid it will lessen the quality of my signal and make my expensive snake basically garbage at that point.
    does anyone have any recommendations on what cable or splitter to use in this situation?

• I've never had problems with Hosa cables. You are not going to get large wires into a 3.5mm jack anyway - there's not much room to solder the connections. I think most are around 22-24 gauge no matter the brand. You can opt for gold plated tips but the wires are never gold plated.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The main outs and the headphone out carry the same exact signal - same tone.

....if you have disabled space>headphones only

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I’m referring to monitor outs. Not main outs

I believe same signal (it's a monitor) unless you turn off cab sim. Stick your ears in and find out for yourself. Just make sure "monitor" volume is turned down and unlinked from the other volumes.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.