Presets wijzigen

• Goedenavond,

Ik loop tegen het volgende aan.

Wanneer ik een preset heb geselecteerd en ik druk er bijvoorbeeld een delay bij, en ik schakel daarna naar een andere preset en weer terug blijft hij de delay die ik er eerder bij heb gedrukt vasthouden, hij springt niet naar de orginele preset zeg maar. Is dit anders in te stellen ? Ik kan er namelijk niks over vinden.

Alvast bedankt

• Translated:

You have to "save" or "replace rig" to save the delay settings you entered. Think of it as saving a text file after you edited the text. You will have to do that for any stomp, effects, or EQ you changed.

Welcome to the Forums!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Goedemorgen

Bedankt voor je reactie.

Dit is niet precies wat ik bedoel.

Als voorbeeld: Op preset 1 heb ik een cleane sound waar ik bijvoorbeeld delay en chorus bij kan drukken, staan normaal gesproken uit in deze preset. Als ik deze er bij druk en schakel dan bijvoorbeeld naar preset 2 en dan weer terug naar 1 springt hij niet naar de orginele cleane sound zonder delay en chorus maar hij onthoud wat ik er eerder bij heb gedrukt.

• Translated:

Good morning

Thanks for your comment.

This is not exactly what I mean.

As an example: On preset 1 I have a clean sound that I can press delay and chorus, for example, are normally off in this preset. When I press it and then switch to preset 2 and then back to 1, it doesn't jump to the original clean sound without delay and chorus, but it remembers what I pressed earlier.

I assume, this is not related to what we call "presets", but to switching between Slot 1 and 2 in Performance Mode.

If you switch Slots via foot buttons or MIDI former edits including changing the on/off state of an effect module will be withdrawn. Slots will get loaded as stored since you seem to be performing.

If you switch Slots via buttons on the front panel e.g. <PAGE> will be maintained, since you seem to be editing the Performance.

While Rig Manager is connected to the PROFILER edits will be maintained regardless how you are switching Slots since you are editing.

This logic is described int he Main Manual.