Delay and Reverb Spillover Suddenly Not Working

• Out of nowhere today the delay and reverb spillover stopped working in performance mode. The rig spillover is enabled and my reverbs and delays are in the correct slots. I've tried powering down, disconnecting from Rig Manager, etc. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Check if the Rigs are perhaps overloaded with effects, which require a lot of calculation power. For example a Rig with Spring Reverb, Natural Reverb plus Rhythm Delay and then using the Looper. Spillover has a lower prioritiy if resources to calculate the new sound are tight. Effects switched off count, too. So if you don't need an effect, set the effect module to empty and store.

• Check if the Rigs are perhaps overloaded with effects, which require a lot of calculation power. For example a Rig with Spring Reverb, Natural Reverb plus Rhythm Delay and then using the Looper. Spillover has a lower prioritiy if resources to calculate the new sound are tight. Effects switched off count, too. So if you don't need an effect, set the effect module to empty and store.

Unfortunately even with rigs that have minimal effects I still have this issue. The same performances were working just fine with spillover, this was just an issue to randomly started happening while I was using it. Thank you for your suggestion!