cc number differs from change log to the manual?

• Hi all. I just finished to update the FW to the new 1.5

I opened the manual in the zip file and so did for the change log.

I saw that in the change log the CC numbers for the 5 elements (2 delay, 2 reverb and gain have respectively from 68 to 71.

As said, in the 1.5 folder there is the manual which says that the 2 delay and the two reverb CC are from 34 to 37.

am I missing something?

thanks for help

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Yep! The CC from 34 to 37 are to switch the delay/reverb on/off with or without trails, the 68 to 71 are the CC to control the parameters with an expression pedal.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Checked the reference manual.
    It says:
    #34 Delay Mix
    #35 Delay Feedback
    #36 Reverb Mix
    #37 Reverb Time

The change log however says:
    #68 Delay Mix
    #69 Delay Feedback
    #70 Reverb Mix
    #71 Reverb Time
    #72 Gain

So mic is right, this seems to be a mistake in either the manual or the change log!

Cheers,
    Markus

• Ops, not with my Kemper now, I just took the numbers from Mic... I don't know the CC by memory

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• The Change Log is the latest and greatest. The manual will be corrected soon.

• wait a second, though.........let's check out the whole list:

#1 Pedal 1 (Wah Pedals)*
    #7 Pedal 2 (Volume Pedals)*
    #16 Stomp Invert**
    #17 Stomp A
    #18 Stomp B
    #19 Stomp C
    #20 Stomp D
    #23 Stomp X
    #24 Stomp MOD
    #26 Delay (mute trails)
    #27 Delay Mix (keep trails)
    #28 Reverb (mute trails)
    #29 Reverb Mix (keep trails)
    #30 TAP
    #31 Tuner select
    #33 Rotary Speaker (slow/fast)
    #68 Delay Mix
    #69 Delay Feedback
    #70 Reverb Mix
    #71 Reverb Time
    #72 Gain

one thought about what guitarnet70 mentioned in his first answer. it is confirmed that the 68 and 69 are for pedal use, right?

so, for example, the 27 is an on/off while the 68 is used to control parameters with an expression pedal.

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music