Bought An Eleven Rack Yesterday And a Kemper Today.

• After finally receiving my KPA, and giving it what I thought was a good audition, I almost made a BIG MISTAKE. I put the KPA up against the Eleven Rack and came very close to sending the KPA back to Musicians Friend. Some of you probably also frequent The Gear Page and have read my thread "Kemper Finally Arrived, And....". For those of you who haven't read it, here's a link. http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1173548

I know a few of you guys had said it takes time with the KPA to get the best and appreciate it. I should have know better and I will take your advice in the future. My biggest problem was trying to make a quick decision before heading to Florida for the winter (I'm leaving tomorrow). I didn't want to haul both the Eleven Rack and KPA to Florida and then return or sell one of them. I'ts a real struggle deciding what to take now because I simply don't have room in our car. Especially with the boxes they come in. Anyway, all's well that end well. I haven't even scratched the surface of the KPA yet. I've got a lot of reading to do. I've downloaded the wiKPA. This looks to be an excellent resource.

More to come!