• Hi guys, I just got an RCF NX10 and it does sound very good, but I've noticed it has a quite noticeable hiss with nothing connected and volume down to 0, has anyone else got an NX10 / NX12 that could let me know if this is normal or not? I know a lot of speakers that are for live use don't have a need to be totally silent anyway, unlike studio monitors etc. I could definitely live with it, but thought I'd see whether anyone else has the same so I know it's not just my one...

• Hi
    I bought two of them.
    The sound was fantastic but as you wrote, the hiss is very loud and much louder than my previous FBT Verve 12 sma.
    Since I mainly play at home and at modest volume I could not stand it and returned them.
    I bought a pair of EV ZXA1 and the hiss is not as loud and ok.
    The sound is still very good even though not as the RCF but the EV is nearly halv the price, here in Sweden.
    The high noise floor on these amps comes from the Class D technology.
    Mike

• My one hiss as well, but on stage is not really important, can imagine that at home it can be bugging you, but is also way too loud for home use (for me).

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff