What feature would you most like to see in the Kemper?

• 01. Logarithmic Scrolling through rigs on the Browse Button, not the current geometric (read: slow) scroll.

If you use the up/down buttons it will jump to the next charachter following the selection you've made

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• If you use the up/down buttons it will jump to the next charachter following the selection you've made

Does this mean that it jumps from one amp to the next if I select "sort by amps"? (Don't have the KPA here to test it) This could be great for example with the Soundside rigs that I have - there are so many different versions of each amp.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Well, since CK and crew haven't posted one, I will. Perhaps it will provide them with some insight. I tried to include the topics which seem to pop up over and over again. Choose wisely, you can only vote for 1. Polls close 12/31 2012 1/15/2013. Hope I set this up correctly!

Whammy, then harmoniser for me. Oh - and the foot controller! Roll on Namm.

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa