Rig Search Improvement on a good way but...

• I´ve noticed that we can search now in categories like Rig, Cabinet, Rating, etc. Very good! The downside: if you search the best ratings you get 15(!) pages of 5star-ratings, most of them only having 1 or 2 ratings. Would it be good to add to the stars also the number of ratings, like 5 time 5stars is better then 2 times 5 stars??

• I find there is little correlation between stars and what I think are good rigs.

There are some stellar unrated rigs, and 5 star rigs from 5 people that I think are horrible.

To each their own. It's better to just query on the forum what kind of patches you like and get feedback from members on their favorites.

A person may have poor headphones, or use humbuckers on a patch created with a single coil, or expected drippy heavy reverb on a patch created for direct recording, and therefore rate the rig 1 star.

I find that heavy distortion patches almost always out-rate clear tone patches. Yet when you hear people wax about getting perfect representations of great guitarists, they are often pining for The Edge, and Gilmour, Page and Lifeson's clearer or crunch tones. Go figure!

Very subjective.