interesting - FW update

• To anyone new to this board, IMHO there are a handful of folks over here (not pointing at you viabcroce) with a bit of a grudge towards Fractal and TGP (more specifically to 1 or 2 members there) who use this board to voice their displeasure.

You're new to this board, Will.
    You don't know the history at all, do you?

Yes, the 1 or 2 members (actually a dozen or more) you refer to have reason to voice their displeasure, reasons you're not aware of, or reasons you choose to ignore.

Why do people insist on starting Fractal threads here, the same discussion is on the Fractal forum and TGP already, why does every Fractal update have to be discussed here in detail on the Kemper forum...and you're surprised when people voice their displeasure?

• Thanks Guitarnet70 and Zappledan! :)
    You are understeanding my thread even if I have a very bad english and my positive point of view. Yes, I want to write about the stage, not scene...... :thumbup:
    ...But even if I have a bad english (i,m only the guitarist, not a singer in my band) it is very very unpleasant the Will Chens critical responses every time, when I write something in this forum. I think that he is lurking to attack me or my opinion every time, when i write something about the KPA, or the Axe FX or something else, like the weather....
    Because of this kind of dominating attitude on every forum, the Kemper forum was my first place where I have writed my opinions and feelings about this wonderful Amp...., and because of the Kemper and the members highly different, civilized attitude...

(....by the way: I have sold my Axe FX after using it more than a year (3 months together with the KPA). I think that this is saying all...)
    I don,t like the aggressive tonality. That "attacking everything and anyone" attitude.

With my bad english it,s evident that i,m not an "all knowing" polihistor, I am only a simple, old guitarist (composer, violonist) from a touring band (whith 120-150 concerts/year and 12 different autenthic performances from jazz to progressive-rock on our repertoir)..

..So I don,t have the time and the experience for this kind of disputes, Will. I,m sorry. ;(

I,m only want to help, if I can, with my opinion (based on my personal experiences from the stage and from the studio) to make more userfriendly my best sounding favourite preamp, the KPA.

I was doing this, because I believe in Mr. Kempers products evolution and this forums members high moral and cultural standards.

best regards
    guitarmania62
    Nagy Tivadar

• guitarmania62,

Just ignore the guy and keep sharing your opinions. Argueing on forums is almost the biggest waste of time just after having a phoooo. Altough then you can flush the bullshit :) Works best and you have more time to actual play your Kemper.

• ... why does every Fractal update have to be discussed here in detail on the Kemper forum ...

I would like to say that I'm interested in the answer, but I can't because I'm only interested in every means to just stop that. It's absolutely annoying and it kills a lot of the good spirit of the Kemper forum.

I am a KPA user and owner and I would highly appreciate if I could be an active member in this product- and manufacturer-specific forum without all the external buzz and poo. There was a reason I never joined TGP and other comparable sites. I want to know and learn about this product here and not about potentially misbehaving individuals somewhere else. Will it be possible to just stop that some day?

• I would like to say that I'm interested in the answer, but I can't because I'm only interested in every means to just stop that. It's absolutely annoying and it kills a lot of the good spirit of the Kemper forum.

I am a KPA user and owner and I would highly appreciate if I could be an active member in this product- and manufacturer-specific forum without all the external buzz and poo. There was a reason I never joined TGP and other comparable sites. I want to know and learn about this product here and not about potentially misbehaving individuals somewhere else. Will it be possible to just stop that some day?

I have to say I feel you. OTOH this is the 'Other Gear' section, so to be coherent with your position you should bame the section's existence itself!
    You know there's a simple solution to this, and I'm no way provokative here: just skip the section... :)

• You're new to this board, Will.
    You don't know the history at all, do you?

Yes, the 1 or 2 members (actually a dozen or more) you refer to have reason to voice their displeasure, reasons you're not aware of, or reasons you choose to ignore.

Why do people insist on starting Fractal threads here, the same discussion is on the Fractal forum and TGP already, why does every Fractal update have to be discussed here in detail on the Kemper forum...and you're surprised when people voice their displeasure?

I know the whole story, and I've heard it from several perspectives on this and other boards. Doesn't change my opinion one bit.

Have I been stalking you? Interesting. My apologies, and I promise I will not respond to another post you make on this forum.