TSE AUDIO X50 amp simulator plugin

• I'd strongly recommend you find the older, beta version of the X50 - much smoother sounding and with way more control over your sound.
    I was actually kinda disappointed with the proper X50 release.

Also, try Lepou's stuff - Le456, Legion and Lextac are the ticket to heavier sounds.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• There are already some profiles existing of it. Very good stuff. You wouldn't think they are from a software, they are more like hard amps, like a Engl Savage 120 or so. I have no clue if the software gives the same impression, maybe the profile is no exact copy, since we know that often software amps can not get profiled right. I can't remember if I got them from the rig exchange or if they were uploaded here in the forum before rig exchange started.

• There are already some profiles existing of it. Very good stuff. You wouldn't think they are from a software, they are more like hard amps, like a Engl Savage 120 or so. I have no clue if the software gives the same impression, maybe the profile is no exact copy, since we know that often software amps can not get profiled right. I can't remember if I got them from the rig exchange or if they were uploaded here in the forum before rig exchange started.

In my extremely brief experience with profiling; the profile seems to lose a bit of bass and mid with vst stuff. Perhaps some "body" to the tone is lost aswell, but, I'd say 85-90%+ is captured. What's lost maybe insignificant for some.