Lee jackson gp1000 profiles incoming

• They are on the kemper site, search gp1000!

Modified Lee jackson transition 87' > VHT power amp (no-brand 6L6's) > Marshall 1960B cab > Sennheiser 906 on flat mode/ Shure 57

If you have the right pickups, you can get "that" tone out of it

• They are on the kemper site, search gp1000!

Modified Lee jackson transition 87' > VHT power amp (no-brand 6L6's) > Marshall 1960B cab > Sennheiser 906 on flat mode/ Shure 57

If you have the right pickups, you can get "that" tone out of it

Thanks a lot, can´t wait to try them! Which pickups did you use for those mp3s?

EDIT: whups, just saw it!

• Hi I've been tryin' them , they are really really good, instant killer lead tone with a Les Paul . I used a Bogner cab and also tried a 2x10 fender , it sounds great for leads with that mid 'nasal' growl.

Thx for profiling this rare gear.

R

• Hi I've been tryin' them , they are really really good, instant killer lead tone with a Les Paul . I used a Bogner cab and also tried a 2x10 fender , it sounds great for leads with that mid 'nasal' growl.

Thx for profiling this rare gear.

R

Great, I really like the lead profile as well. Enjoy

• Good to see you're enjoying the Kemper, I just got one myself and just grabbed your patches.

Ironic that I sold you yours, and I'm using your patches!

• Good to see you're enjoying the Kemper, I just got one myself and just grabbed your patches.

Ironic that I sold you yours, and I'm using your patches!

Ha! How Ironic. Glad you got one Zach, I get a huge grin every time I plug into mine.

I'll do more profiles of the gp1000 with a mesa OS straight cab into my warm audio wa12 (512 clone)

btw, Gp1000EQ had an Ashley para eq before the power amp to do the eq'ing...