Posts by jvaughn71

that would be a rack/head and remote then ?

I was thinking about that when I bought the Stage unit. For me and what I’m doing, I’m not sure the rack and remote would really be that much more convenient or practical. I play with a few different groups and run direct along with IEMs for each so I have no cabinet or amp to set the head on. My thought was if I’m gonna set the unit on the floor anyway I might as well get the stage and save the roughly $600 extra I would’ve spent on a rack/head, remote setup. I’ll see how it goes I guess. ? ?

I meant this particular Stage-design. It was made exactly how I envisioned it in the comment above your post.

If you want to be able to reach the topmost buttons, you could cut out a half-moon on the top plexi so your toes reach further in.

I know, just messing with you. It’s a good idea. I’m probably going to use this until I can come up something a little more convenient and practical. ?

More details please....did you make this? If so how? What did you use?

Yes I made it. It’s just a piece of sheet metal bent for the bottom with a piece of plexiglass bent for the top piece. I used a brake to bend both the sheet metal and plexiglass. I had to heat the plexiglass up to get an angle close to 90 degrees. Even with heating, the plexiglass started to split in the corners. The top is just riveted to the bottom and the profiler is not fastened down. I can try to add some detail pictures tomorrow if you want.

This is what I’ve come up with. I know it’s not the best idea but I think it’s better than nothing. I plan on using it until I come up with something else. I can’t reach the tuner or looper switch with the cover on so my plan is to either:

A. use a different tuner

B. this weekend I’m going to try swapping the tap and tuner functions to see how well that works