Posts by hakanogu

Hello everyone,

I have one powered kemper with headrush 112 monitor. It seems that I have really different sound levels between guitar strings during a play.

For example G string louder than from High E strings. So I wonder how can I balance this sound level differencies. I tried to use Graphic EQ after amp section by changing mids or highs but It dıdınt make me satisfied.

Maybe compresor can work but I really wonder how can you manage this kind of behaviors to eliminate sound loudlines differencies between guitar strings.

many thanks

Thank you very much guys...to be honest, i was disappointed for long time with kemper tones, i had bought plenty of profiles pack over the net..and i couldnt get the sound that i want with kemper cabinet..but obviously, with FRFR all is changed, and sounds awsome with all ...so my style i guess it will be always with FRFR and kemper, not the cabinets..i am really happy now

Yes I was thinking XLR, too..Do I need to check somewheres for limiting volumes/sounds not to burn FRFRs? ..to be honest, It will be used in home purpuses but Sometımes I can try hıgh levels at home,too

Hello all,

I have just bought a pair of yamaha hs7 frfr. before to start, I would lıke to ask you what would be the best option to connect them to Kemper. My goal is right now Just to hear my kemper from yamaha hs7 pairs.

Is ıt the best to connect Main XLR Left Right to yamaha Hs7 XLR Left Right or with TS cable ?

I have one monitor output from Kemper. Does it mean I cant use my yamaha hs7 pairs to monitor output of kemper? Can I use only one yamaha hs7 to monitor output ?

what would you choose as the best?

hello all,

I would like to ask if we could have a chance to set Rig X-fade time per performance ? Actually, On system setting page 4 , there is a settings for x fade time, applicable for everytime. What i need in fact, i need some fade time on some songs when i change a rig from one to another, not for all songs that i play.

Thanks

Hello all,

I am very beginner mixing guitars on the computers with sound cards.

I have bought Yamaha HS5 reference monitor and MOTU M4 sound card based on some investigations and informations on the net.

I have kemper power head with kemper cabinet, too

I would like to join all the forces of my setup :)..I mean when I play the guitar, I would like to hear at the same time from the kemper cabinet and from my computer reference monitors ( yamaha HS5) .

Sometimes I may need to hear only from the computer monitors , or sometimes from only kemper cabinet, too. So ı would like to be free here if possible.

But for all the cases I would like to record my guitar signal and sound coming from kemper power head in any sound software ( I have not decided which one and bought yet ) .

Before to start I would like to have your suggestion , experiences about how to connect them all from which outputs to inputs.. what kind of cables I needed etc....

As I am beginner, I am open any kind of suggestions/recommendations :)

Many thanks

no, i use local library underneath All Presets. I can drag and drop there any effect in a rig but I can not for the amp and cabin. Is there any other method to save any preset of cabin or amp rather than drag and drop?

Hello everyone,

I could not find to copy an amp from a rig as preset in rig manager

I can do it with any effect , i just and drag an effect in the rig and dropping it to the local presets in the rig manager and it is there. But I could not do it with amp and cabins. Do we have a chance to get amp or cabin of a rig as a preset and use it within in a rig?

Thanks

hello guys

I would like to ask you what you do to eliminate picking sound? I know it is also related type and material of pick and playing style but what i am doing i see this bullshit clicks of picking from kemper..especially for clean and low sound more hearable..what do you suggest me ? I use noise gate 2 with threshold woth almost on 7...but this picking sound it is really disturbing..

Thank you

Hello all,

I really wonder is there any keyboard shortcut to activate a rig in rig manager. For example I can navigate amongs rig exchange with keyboard arrows but I can not activate a rig there by clicking enter button, It require a mouse click there.

Is there any short cut to activate a rig or define a shortcut without using mouse ?

Many thanks

Hello Steve,

I use Speaker out of my kemper.

In Output menu :

Page 3 "Monitor Cab off" is unticked.

Page 4 "Main Output EQ" all flat to 0.0

Page 5 "Low Cut" and "High Cut" are both is "Off"

Page 6 "Pure Cabinet" and "Space>HeadphOnly" is ticked and "Internal" is black selected.

"SPDIF Volume" is 0, "SPDIF Clock" 44.1 Hz, Pure Cabinet 3.7 amd Space 2.5

Page 7 all is unticked and Off

Page 8 "kemper Kone" is ticket only

"Amp boost" 1.8 db and "Sweetening" is 0

Assuming these are correct values to use kember cabinet on speaker out to have purchased profiles sounds well for studio profiles