Posts by khall187

I'm sure the extra step of moving it from the Profiler to your desired folder isn't too hard.

C'mon man... dude is right. It's crazy that you have to "just make changes and duplicate the profile" to save something.

It's dumb. No other way around it. I'm a Kemper slappy like the next guy, but their usability is just terrible.

It reminds me of when you buy Chinese stuff and you get a manual that has busted ass english and pictures that don't make sense.

Ever buy something from Ikea? Those directions = how I feel when I'm navigating my Kemper Stage & Rig Manager.

For a $1500+ device it's not intuitive at ALL.

Is the sound engineer on break when time for your solo? Tell him to put you center. ;)

Seems like a boost is all you need. I wouldn't think it's necessary to go center in a live situation.

Haha that's the problem! Some sound guys are awesome and "on it", and some venues the guy sets levels and leaves.

Those things I cannot control, which is why I'm looking for a solution that I can control.

Does the Kemper have any capabilities that simulate this?

4 piece band, 2 guitar players.

Myself, and the other guitar are typically panned left and right by the sound engineer. I'm sure he doesn't HARD pan, but I'm also sure he doesn't no doubt one guy is predominantly in their own speaker.

If I'm running my Kemper DI to FOH in mono, is there a way to draw my guitar to the center when I'm performing a solo?

If I merely "boost" my volume, I'm (presumably) only boosting the speaker that I'm panned to, instead I'd like to pull myself to the center when the 'solo' tone is engaged.

Does that make sense? Or am I overthinking it? Is there an effect that'll do this? Or what do you guys recommend?

Thanks!!!!!

I hate to revive this old thread but YES! YES! AND SO MUCH YES! to this idea.

Being able to hear what the "final" reamped sound will be (i.e. two independent performances hard panned left/right using the same profile) would be a GAME CHANGER!

Currently we have to record 5-10 seconds of performance #1, then pan it left, then record 5-10 seconds of performance #2, then pan it right, THEN listen to the finished product. If we don't like the tone we have to delete/redo that entire process using the next profile.

It's cumbersome!

This might be tough to explain, but here goes:

As you know, in studio recording it's common to pan one guitar hard left, and the other hard right. The sound you get is awesome. Well, I'm trying to figure out how to output my dry DI guitar tracks from my DAW and into Kemper, and be able to audition presets via Rig Exchange while my song is playing in the background.

This is easy to do via mono, but I want to do it in STEREO, thus having Guitar L and Guitar R both playing simultaneously so I can better gauge how the final product will sound.

I'm currently reamping via SPDIF, but it appears it only supports mono so I'm stuck having to record 5-10 seconds of Guitar L, then 5-10 seconds of Guitar R, then listen to those together to determine if I like the Kemper preset.

It'd be AMAZING to be able to do this in "real time" while I'm flipping through presets in Rig Manager. Does that make sense? Does anyone know if it's possible?