Posts by PSGfan

In windows I just right click on the rig pack that I want and choose open in new window.

If you don't like that idea you can always collapse the bottom half of rig manager by clicking the arrow pointing down on the left bottom of your rig manager and close your editor, once you choose your sound you can reopen your editor by clicking the same arrow (now points up) and voila you have full control of that rig.

That's how I get around it.

Great! Both of these work nicely. I still would like the developers to just let us close the picture part but these are definitely workable suggestions. Thanks!

In Rig Manager (v3.4.43) WIN-10:

1. From Rig Packs, when you select a Rig Pack to list its contents, the contents are displayed in the upper portion of the screen (upper half of Rig Manager display, center section) and shows a picture and description of the Rig Pack creator. It is nice info to read but takes up half of the rig display area thus requiring you to scroll. Is there an option to not always display this picture/info?

2. The Rig Manager display on the lower half of the screen shows the components of a Rig and allows you to change variables. On my screen this takes up half the vertical space of the Rig Manager display. If I put the mouse pointer over the top divider it changes to a 'Move-Up/Down' type mouse pointer that normally would let you increase or decrease the height of that display area. Unfortunately moving it does nothing. Can't increase or decrease the window height. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

You have to Create a New Folder in ''Local Library'' (right clik On it -->Add folder)

Then You can Put (drag and drop or copy and paste) the Rigs You purchased in that folder.

then, if You have many pack of the same seller, You can also create sub-folders.

This is the way I do

That's one-way of doing it. I wanted to keep these Rig Packs separate and this will work for me. I don't want to have to rely on just using the 'Search For' filter to find the associated Rigs from an author.

Big thanks!

...Ken

In Rig Manager under 'All Rigs', I have a folder 'Rig Packs'. In that folder are various rig packs. For examples...'Kemper Bass Proflies (98)', 'Dan Dean (37)', etc.

I bought packs from ToneJunkie and M.Britt. Can I create distinct Rig Packs for these new packs in this Rig Pack folder? If so, how?

I searched for some definition in the manual and forum but failed to come up with anything explaining this.

Thanks, Ken

Still learning (it’s only been a few days now). This one almost made me head to the ‘For Sale’ section. I was getting acceptable tone from my Humbucker guitars but Single Coils were just not cutting it. Notes would fall dead with a slight wah-sound. Sustain was weak. Started switching out cables thinking maybe a poor electronic connection. Reset the System Globals. So frustrating and disappointing to have an expensive product and can’t find the tones I am hearing on videos. Then I recalled the Noise Gate. Sure enough, it was set to high. Whew! Dropped it down and whammo…tone and sustain is back, especially on the single-coils. Happy camper here! :)

My understanding is that the 5 Remote ‘rig footswitches’ cannot be assigned when in Browse mode. Assignment of these foot switches can only be done in Performance mode. Is that correct?

if so, then how do those footswitches work when in Browse mode? They do change between rigs but I’m not sure how it is choosing the rig.

Newbie to the Profiler. In watching videos there are recommendations of good third-party Rig designers. For example, the 'M.Britt Matchless SC30 R2-',

I visited the M Britt website but in searching through his Kemper Packs one by one I failed to find a match for a Pack that Rig may be in.

Is there a trick to finding the source for commercial Rigs?

Did you download and read Main Manual 8.5? It is really comprehensive source of information including the autoload feature.

Yes. I am reading it. Just have not finished it yet. I figured out the 'autoload' on my own. One thing about the Kemper is it is not the most intuitive interface for a total newbie. As I progress, I see how it comes together and has a lot of logic to the interface.

Longshot here but I am a new Kemper Profiler Head owner. One thing I noticed was on the front display, even though I was scrolling through different profiles, nothing actually changed 'audio-wise'. I then noticed the 'Autoload' selector on the display. Set that. Then push the 'EXIT' button after highlighting a profile using the scrolling. I had watched a couple videos and this was never mentioned.