Rig Packs in Rig Manager: Need explanation

• In Rig Manager under 'All Rigs', I have a folder 'Rig Packs'. In that folder are various rig packs. For examples...'Kemper Bass Proflies (98)', 'Dan Dean (37)', etc.

I bought packs from ToneJunkie and M.Britt. Can I create distinct Rig Packs for these new packs in this Rig Pack folder? If so, how?

I searched for some definition in the manual and forum but failed to come up with anything explaining this.

Thanks, Ken

• You have to Create a New Folder in ''Local Library'' (right clik On it -->Add folder)

Then You can Put (drag and drop or copy and paste) the Rigs You purchased in that folder.

then, if You have many pack of the same seller, You can also create sub-folders.

This is the way I do

• You have to Create a New Folder in ''Local Library'' (right clik On it -->Add folder)

Then You can Put (drag and drop or copy and paste) the Rigs You purchased in that folder.

then, if You have many pack of the same seller, You can also create sub-folders.

This is the way I do

That's one-way of doing it. I wanted to keep these Rig Packs separate and this will work for me. I don't want to have to rely on just using the 'Search For' filter to find the associated Rigs from an author.

Big thanks!

...Ken