Posts by G String

I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid.

if you like, contact support and let them know that you want us to put the already paid money back into your PayPal account. We'll send you a payment request prior to shipment.
    gs

I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid. The 13 january, G string told early bird are closed but I see Prezi 1717 (command on january 22) still participate at this program (good for him, I am not jealous :-). I did not have any email about early bird program (my toaster is registered since 20 july). I am not really disappointed but I find simpler that kemper follow the chronological order.
    Have a nice day

there was a reply which explains early bird a couple of hours ago so i assume you have this info now. as for the chronological order and all the rumors about it: we fulfill in chronological order as good as we can. now let me explain "as good as we can". there are different payment options and those take different time. credit card is the fastest, paypal payment request the second fastest in invoice the slowest. depending on how one pays, and depending from where we ship, this can make a difference of a couple of days. but if here is a drastic difference, like a couple of weeks, something went wrong.
    Early Bird was intended to be a favor to you forum guys. unfortunately, as you can see, it turns a simple situation into something confusing, once one doesn't know what Early Bird means.
    i'll continue to attempt to help everybody here, but i won't for the next days - i'm tied up on frankfurt music show and without decent access to our office, there is little chance to look into things for you.
    gs

same as above.
    gs

Any news concerning my order?
    Vom:22.01.2015 17:48:00 Bestellnummer:3447154

should be on track for shipping next week. we exhibit at Frankfurt Music Show this week, this possibly might slow things down for a couple of days. we'll have to see.
    gs

Sorry - don't understand that response? It was a serious question - does that mean for instance, mine ordered 21st Jan, is the 105 days from then or another 105 days from now?

the online store states a delivery time of 105 days. of course this is counted from the point in time when you order.

Customer service emails have been poor for me, so I've no clue what's happening. I sent an order related query over a week ago and no reply at all. I regularly check my junk mail just in case. The demand is high and some gaps are experienced via the web form email response process. Sigh

ticket number please?
    gs

Is it normal that my early bird order (3447104) is still mark as not processed considering it was suppose to be delivery from 20/04 ? If I ask it's because the Kemper emails never reached me since the start (I don't know why...) so I check regularly on my account to see any change in status and being ready to pay quickly when it's time.

it says "shipped on Calender Week 17: From April 20th onwards" and not delivered. you account contains a memo, seems that you will receive a PalPal payment request. once you will receive and will have paid it, it should take long to get in transit.
    gs

the midi documentation on our website reflects what's available right now. if you believe, specific commands/requests etc. are missing this might either indicate that we have not implemented those or those are not available using the standard midi trio for reasons beyond what we want to discuss. or maybe, you expect things to work in a way which they don't. if you refer to little things, such as a missing parameter you're probably right and you might find those out by trying around as you have successfully before. as you can see, those are all in a more or less consecutive order.
    we appreciate this community effort but regrettably we do not have the resources to offer individual technical support at this time. the midi documentation we have is deep and detailed and took a lot of time already.
    hth, gs

I am getting nervous my order # is 3447076 placed on 1-16-15 .to be charged to my C/Card .follow up Kemper email stated that remote would be shipped from April 13 on , can you tell me if mine will ship on time ?

your order will be a couple of days late but from what i can see, it will not be a drastic delay.
    gs

I'm trying to remain hopeful these "out of stock" conditions are a result of Kemper's database being skewed by the many duplicate (cancelled) orders we were instructed to request.
    If the warehouse(s) are indeed depleted or lean...

let me just add some info here: chances are good that all Early Bird orders will be fulfilled about on time. deliveries might show up a couple of days late right now but in general, we are on time.
    as it turns out, it is the non Early Bird orders from the first days we are running late on. among this smaller group were a couple of Early Bird orders which slipped in by accident. So, if you are an Early Bird and you have received the email in question: just ignore it.
    as for "out of stock": we have a delivery time of 105 days right now and the email said "demand outweighs supply". depending on the angle you're looking from, that sounds all the same to me and is no news at all.

gs

Kemper gave me the fix. It was difficult to find the file. If anyone else has this problem suggest they open finder, move to go, move to go to folder, and then type in folder name. IOFIREWIREMXBT.KEXT

let me just add that this component is a third party component which isn't installed or used by Rig Manager
    gs

Just got an email from Kemper sales. I was expecting "your remote has shipped!" and a tracking number. What I got was "your shipping schedule is from week 19 May 4th and onward."

which is because you had an old and a new order number. we honor your old order, we didn't exclude your new order from the list. our bad.
    gs

All I have to go on is this thread. Everyone in the thread got theirs early with the exception of two people, and one of those was RobT who is getting his several weeks late because of a mistake. The smile at the end of my post was to indicate that I'm not upset, although it is frustrating being one of the few unlucky ones. I got a later ship date than most, and I'm not getting mine early (like most on the forum appear to be.) I ordered on Jan. 14th like everyone else, so I'm sure you can see why it's a little irritating. But hey, worse things have happened to better people than me.
    Happy Easter.

all it boiled down to was a human error, an oversight. so, thank you for bringing this to our attention. you Remote will ship within the next days, you will see the order status change pretty soon.
    best, gs

Well, unless a miracle happens, I will not be getting my remote by April 6th (my estimated ship date.) I'm aware that the email says on or after April 6th, but watching people with the same date get there's for weeks now, has been somewhat frustrating. I've been patient, but my patience in starting to wear thin.

give yourself + others a favor and unwind. it says "April 6th onwards" and your's will not arrive on monday. and i can confirm that the "trend" of things being early is not always true because it was developed on so little data that must be blurred. yes, you can get lucky and receive your Remote early but there is no guarantee to do so.
    really, we're doing everything we can to make everybody happy here. happy eastern!
    gs
    ps. we have a bank holiday on friday and on monday. once i will have more info on your shipment, i'll let you know.