Posts by Burkhard

have just updated my Kemper and Rig Manager... and guess what?
    the most of the presets doesn't work via interface to Mac
    If I connect only phones directly to Kemper everything sounds good..
    im having some latency on the signal too
    some help

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread, which is related to Locking and has been clarified?

MONITOR OUTPUT set to Master Stereo is correct.

All other settings relevant for KEMPER Kone can be found on the KEMPER Kone page in Output Settings.

If you don't check Monitor Cab. Off, the KEMPER Kone runs in full-range mode.

As soon as you check Monitor Cab. Off it runs in Speaker Imprint Mode.

You find a detailed description in the Main Manual 7.2 as well as in Addendum 7.2.

If that pedal should really have a switch which is normally closed, you could use a hidden feature in OS 7.2.2. Press soft button 4 on the PEDAL page in System Settings and Polarity Switched will appear. But I would first make the test: The switching function should be triggered as soon as you hit the button. Wrong polarity means the switching function doesn't get triggered when you hit the button, but when you release it.

Master Right is Direct Output. Monitor Output is set to Master Left.

This might be a misunderstanding. If you activate Monitor Stereo, the DRECT OUTPUT gets paired with the MONITOR OUTPUT. From that moment settings like Output Source and Volume of the DIRECT OUTPUT are irrelevant and therefor greyed out, while the settings of the MONITOR OUTPUT are applied to the pair of stereo outputs. So, you treat the stereo MONITOR OUTPUT like the stereo MAIN OUTPUT and might want to select Master Stereo as its Output Source. Master Stereo is only available while Monitor Stereo is activated.

With your setting both outputs deliver the same Master Left mono signal.

There is a function Erase Non-Favorites in System Settings. After that exercise only your Favorite Rigs are left, which you can either keep or delete one by one.

We don't know any expression pedal, that doesn't work with the PROFILER except if it is broken. Calibration should do it.

I'm not sure about the toe switch of that pedal. It might be latching. In that case it cannot be used with the PROFILER. But a toe switch isn't mandatory. You can activate and deactivate your wah effect via Pedal Mode e. g. Bypass@Stop or Bypass@Heel.

The inverse wah behavior you describe might be related to unintended parameter settings within the Wah Effect. I suggest you load one of the wah presets as a safe starting point e.g. "Cry".

I guess, narrowing in is more efficient than brainstorming. Facts beat speculations.

In deed it sounds more like a phaser. As I see there is no active effect in the signal chain. I have no idea, how the PROFILER could be the origin of that issue.

Headphones connected to the PROFILER would be an easy test.

You could start at the HEADPHONE OUTPUT then try

Have you exchanged cables and guitar?

Have you tried to connect any other powered monitoring equipment instead of the Headrush?

What if you fed your smart phone into the Aux in of your PROFILER?

How is the Headrush connected and is this the only monitoring equipment connected?

Could it be that you have two XLR cables connected from the MAIN OUTPUT of the PROFILER to the two inputs of the Headrush and mixing those in the Headrush?

We are using standard forum software, which doesn't allow to change your user name.

If you buy a PROFILER second hand, open your own user account with your e-mail and user name. Then register your used unit in your own user account with its serial number. Owner rights will be transferred from pre-owner to you at that time. You shouldn't take over the user account of the pre-owner.

All preinstalled Rigs are available in Rig Manager under Rig Packs and Kemper Factory Content 7.

With default View and Sorted by the first Rig is "1971 Mars Golub Crch".

This thread died five years ago. In the meantime the delays and reverbs were completely overhauled.

And you are not just limited to a reversed delay. You can just continuously mix in Reverse within various delay effect types. It's all in the Main Manual starting on page 194.

I think the current manual is a better source of information than a five years old thread.

Are you using the KEMPER 2-way switch or another brand? If it's another brand it might have latching switches. Momentary normally open switches are required.