Posts by bigHF

I do not know why it works but now I can save the rig into my favorites but I do not know how to erase what is normal? I wanted to do it manually I made a backup and I unzipped with TOTAL COMANDER but there is no directory "MY FAVORITES" I ask again what is normal? thank you for your help

I would think, that being a favorite is only an attribute (there is a small * on the right next to the rig name on the display after it became a fav.) of the rig and the fav list is a list of links to the original rig files.

Because of that there is no need for a fav. directory in the backup file.

But hey - that's my guess! 8)

I can confirm that a rig that is selected through the browse snapshot function does not save as a favorite though the software claims so - however if you select that same rig from the browser menu, you can save it successfully as fav. and access it from your fav. list afterwards.

Funny - probably an easy fix - tells ya how hard it is to really simulate user behavior in tests.
    My first intention - of course - was to move my snapshots to the fav. list.

What confuses/irritates me though is the following:

I browse through my favs., have one selected and then switch to all rigs and use the browse knob for another one, that's not on the list, I would expect the OS to continue from the position of the active rig, but it does not, at least not always.
    Have to dig more to figure out what really happens - BUT

so far, I am happy with the progress. As we all know - the fixes will follow.

TY
    Hendrik

The "on Kemper" rig selection/management improvements appear to be worth becoming an "early adopter" this time.

Though I prefer not to have that name tag on my jacket.

H

I just wanted to point you to a thread you may have been missing, because it was opened in the "introduce yourself" section of the public area.

Laurent has been busting his a$$ to create a tag extraction & editing tool. By now the extraction function seems to work just fine. The editing features need further testing.

The program is written in python and is cross-platform so to speak.
    He has been developing this without even having his own Kemper yet.

I deserve no credits for this - he did all the work.

You will find his thread here:

Rig Tags extractor

Please give him feedback.

Hendrik

Guys, you don't have to buy the profiles! :evil: :whistling: :wacko: :!:

I don't see the headline share your free profiles, and I don't think CK blames people taking a bit more effort to generate high professional profiles to charge for them.
    The JVM profiles are spot on and make me wish Armin could profile my modded JVM. :thumbup: 8o

So feel free to just use free profiles, but don't bother people waiting for new profiles from Armin (I would love to get a Fender Twin Reverb, some old Marshalls (JTM 45, Plexi, JCM 800) and a Rectifier) by posting irrelevant comments here (you won't stop people from making paid profiles and other people form buying them) and let Armin focus on profiling instead of explaining himself. Thanks.

Agreed!

And to those complaing:
    Stop playing forum police. The place is run by CK & Co. and he seems to be ok with it. This playground is big enough for all of us. Please stop parenting other fellas and simply leave the threads you're not interested in alone.

Thank You.

I'd prefer not to mix individual single profiles and packages - So yes to

1. Multiple Downloads
    2. A new entry for packages (zip files)

H