update 1.1.1

• hi

is it possible to save a profile that is in "ALL RIGS"

in "my favorites"?

I tried but it does not work ;(

thank you for your help

and sorry for my english

• Yea just press and hold the rig button on the left side and it will drop into favorites.
    Or go into the rig menu and press the favorite button.

yes I did that and I have a message that says "this rig is a part of yours favorites now"
    but when I go to favorites it is nothing it says "browse rigs 0 of 0
    a bug?? ;(

• I can confirm that a rig that is selected through the browse snapshot function does not save as a favorite though the software claims so - however if you select that same rig from the browser menu, you can save it successfully as fav. and access it from your fav. list afterwards.

Funny - probably an easy fix - tells ya how hard it is to really simulate user behavior in tests.
    My first intention - of course - was to move my snapshots to the fav. list.

What confuses/irritates me though is the following:

I browse through my favs., have one selected and then switch to all rigs and use the browse knob for another one, that's not on the list, I would expect the OS to continue from the position of the active rig, but it does not, at least not always.
    Have to dig more to figure out what really happens - BUT

so far, I am happy with the progress. As we all know - the fixes will follow.

TY
    Hendrik

90% of the game is half-mental.

• I do not know why it works but now I can save the rig into my favorites but I do not know how to erase what is normal? I wanted to do it manually I made a backup and I unzipped with TOTAL COMANDER but there is no directory "MY FAVORITES" I ask again what is normal? thank you for your help

• I do not know why it works but now I can save the rig into my favorites but I do not know how to erase what is normal? I wanted to do it manually I made a backup and I unzipped with TOTAL COMANDER but there is no directory "MY FAVORITES" I ask again what is normal? thank you for your help

I would think, that being a favorite is only an attribute (there is a small * on the right next to the rig name on the display after it became a fav.) of the rig and the fav list is a list of links to the original rig files.

Because of that there is no need for a fav. directory in the backup file.

But hey - that's my guess! 8)

90% of the game is half-mental.

• I would think, that being a favorite is only an attribute (there is a small * on the right next to the rig name on the display after it became a fav.) of the rig and the fav list is a list of links to the original rig files.

Because of that there is no need for a fav. directory in the backup file.

But hey - that's my guess! 8)

OK I understood
    to delete a profile from the list of favorites you must select the profile you want to delete
    and press RIG clik on favorites and
    the * goes
    and the message says "the rig is not a part of your favorite anymore"
    it's cool
    sorry for my bad english ;(
    THANK YOU bigHF

• Installed the new firmware and got a problem with my display. During the update process the display showed stripes and on the right half of the screen the contrast was faded to a light grey. I adjusted the settings. I helped a bit, but it is still looking malfunctioning..

• Installed the new firmware and got a problem with my display. During the update process the display showed stripes and on the right half of the screen the contrast was faded to a light grey. I adjusted the settings. I helped a bit, but it is still looking malfunctioning..

I had/have the same problem. Raising the contrast on system settings high (above 150-160) takes care of the problem for me. If I drop the contrast somewhere around 140 and below the screen starts to look kinda hazy and uneven.

• Is it just my imagination or did the main tone stack used to show the numeric values for bass, middle, treble, and presence before you edited the values? You can still get it to show the values if you specifically enter the EQ section of the stack, but it seems an odd change to make given nothing else is making use of the added screen real estate.

• Is it just my imagination or did the main tone stack used to show the numeric values for bass, middle, treble, and presence before you edited the values?

No they did not. I am quite shure they did not, because I remember well that I thought about how clumsy it is if you first have to move the knob before you can see the numbers. That relies totally on the LED-collars. Which is not bad. So if I need the numbers I push the EQ button long to bring up the EQ edit page. And this one has numbers.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• I've installed FW 1.1.1 succesfully.

However, I've found something that might be a (little) bug: Regarding "added: soft button 2 and type knob toggle sort criteria with drop list", type knob does not actually toggle sort criteria (By Name, By Author, By Date, By Amp, By Gain) but only filter criteria (‘All Rigs, ‘Current Author’, ‘Favorites’, ‘Last Imported’, and ‘My Rigs’). Toggling sort criteria is done by soft button 2 only, whereas filter criteria can be toggled by soft button 1 or type knob (at least on my KPA).

Also, while I'm playing over SPDIF I get some crackling noises every few seconds, which I did not get with FW 1.1.0.
    (For the record, the sample rate of my audio interface is set to '44100' and the sync source to 'SPDIF')

As for "added: "RigPack 02" included", is there a list of what is included in "RigPack 02"?

• Hello my friends,

is it possible to store rigs in my rigs?
    I've read about it, but it doesn't work!

:cursing:

Someone there who knows how to do that?

• I'm also getting sync crackle with SPDIF with the latest firmware, especially when turning on reverb for the first time, but also at other times.

• is it possible to store rigs in my rigs? I've read about it, but it doesn't work!

If I understand it right the "My Rigs" serves only to show profiles that you created yourself. Maybe someone else knows more about this new folder. I don't see how I could assign rigs to this folder later.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• [quote='panhandle',index.php?page=Thread&postID=45999#post45999]is it possible to store rigs in my rigs? I've read about it, but it doesn't work!

If I understand it right the "My Rigs" serves only to show profiles that you created yourself. Maybe someone else knows more about this new folder. I don't se

All you have to do is to press and hold the RIG button

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de