Posts by mistersully

bought this pack today... it's the first time i've caughed up money for profiles

very impressed... every guitar i own loves at least one of these amps... i could easily cut an album with these profiles alone (with a little tweaking)... great job

Sure, mistersully, you can say whatever you want.

And44 has contributed a number of high quality profiles for free to the community. Looks like he's generated 300+ more and wants to charge for them.

You're welcome to come out and insinuate he's liar in your first post if you wish. Seems like a jerk move to me.

not my first post... i had to re-register after having to swap my KPA for a new one

anyway... i'm not going to get into a slinging match over this... it won't achieve anything....so i'm done here.... i think what And44 has done is very cool... and i actually hope he eventually does well out of it... i stand by what i said though

i'm not moaning or complaining about anything... just reponding to what was written... which i have a right to do... if you don't like it... too bad

i'll say it again... i have no problem with people charging for profiles... i'm sure these ones sound great and represent great value for money

i just don't believe how it's been presented... so i said so

i'm sorry... but my cynical nature finds it really hard to believe that someone went in to do all these profiles and suddenly realised it cost so much they'd have to charge to get "some" of their money back

i have no issue with someone making a bunch of profiles and then offering them for sale... people have the choice to buy them or not
    but what i quoted above... just seems a little far-fetched to me