Posts by guitarmania62

Yes. This way it,s working, but for what reason? ?( I don,t want back my Axe. It,s too expensive to keep it for some effects. :(
    ...and at a point You can realise a lot of high end effects with the Kemper too, except a few one, like the pich shifter/harmonist.
    Time of about 3-4 months I have bypassed the Mod + Delay + Reverb sections from my KPA and I have used all kind of staffs for these effects in my studio and on the stage too, because I was thinking that the Kemper is first of all an amp......
    My big mistake! :( ....because one day, when before the concert my special delay rack machine was broken and in a few minutes I was forced by the situation to use the effects from the KPA....and what a surprise! They was sounding good enough for all my team, including our very critical audio engineer, who don,t observed the change in sound in any way!!! ;) (He was convinced me before: to bring with me all that staffs, a full rack of processors!) What useless packs!
    Now I,m using only my Kemper with a Digitech Harmonyman and sometimes my Roland GR55 for special effects, but I don,t need to bring with me a rack of TC, Eventide and other machines.
    My rig is simple now and my effects inside of KPA are good enough for every scene, because You must to know that they are sounding great in every aspects even if they are not as tweakable than the others are.
    I,m a happy Kemper (and almost only the Kemper!!!) user now, because I have realised that I don,t need to complicate my life for a great guitar sound. :P

Dear ckemper!

It,s great to see You again on the forum. :)
    I must to say You, that my Kempers upgrading to 1.6 release from 1.6 beta was without problems, and my KPA it,s working, sounding and responding perfect now without any problems!!! :P

Even so, after Your comment I have tryied again to install-reinstall the 1.6 beta and release versions, because I want to help You with this if I can...and maybe If I can recreate that latency feelings version and make a backup from it, it could help someway.. :?:

Downgrade to my perfect vorking 1.52.
    Upgrade to 1.6 beta.
    Downgrade to 1.52.
    Upgrade to 1.54.
    Upgrade to 1.6 beta and so on..., because I have that problems with installation, and after that latency problems with responding......and nothing!!!!

A few times there was problems with installing beta 1.6, but never with the 1.6 release, and after two hours of working I was enable to recreate that bad responding version............

Maybe I,m crazy. :(:S
    .....or maybe there was something wrong with my KPA, what was resolved with that system reset, after which it,s working perfect!!!
    ......anyway I have never observed that the sound was wrong after an upgrade.
    There was only that slow responding issues with the 1.6 beta.
    ......but one more time I must to say that the release 1.6 it,s working and sounding perfect for me!
    I,m a happy KPA owner!
    Many thanks for this magical sounding wonderfull musical instrument!!! :thumbup: (which is stealing all my time!!!) :)

First off all I must to say, that this is the best community on the net. Maybe because of this sites administrators, moderators, or maybe it,s because of Mr. Kemper, but I think that first and foremost cause is the users admiration caused by the sound of this magical sounding wonderbox, called KPA.
    You must to know, that this is the first forum, where i,m writing my opinions. I have used all kind of staffs before, from roland, fractal, rogerlinn to line6 and I have read a lot about them on different forums, but I never write a word about my experiences regarding them....

Here, on this forum, I see a lot of threads about the sound copying quality of KPA. I must to say, that in my opinion they are going on a totally wrong direction.
    The KPA it,s not only a machine, for make a lot of exact copyies from differents amps sounds with some inuman parameters like graphic equalizer chart and so on....
    ........First of all it,s about playing on Your guitar and make great music with the most beautifull guitarsound arsenal, generating pleasure for the listeners and for the player too.

I,m not interested if my Marshall, Fender, Mesa sounds are 100% matching with the original.
    For me it,s most important to have that feeling what I have, when I,m playing on a good tube amp, even if it is a "no name one"....and I can tell You, that somehow Mr. Kemper has succesfully realised to convince me with the Kemper Profiling Amp.
    I can,t talk and think about graphics, parameters, frequencies when I,m playing on my KPA. This little magic box it,s about music. It can transmite my feelings and playing like a good tube amp, maybe one of the bests...And this is the most important for me.

I,ve realised that at a point, with a little tweaking almost every profile can sound exceptional. Maybe in the real world of phisicians, electronists and other kind of exact scientists and bookmans it,s not perfect, (because it,s not make exact clones after the originals, only 80-90% identicals,)
    but in my guitar dependent mind, hearth and soul I know that I,ve found the perfect sounding amp, because it,s responding to my playing like the finest tube amps which I have or I have tryied.

For me, my Kemper Profiling Amp it,s not a computer, or an amp simulator (like the other was before) with some effects. It,s the perfect sounding musical instrument for deserving creativity.
    That,s it.
    Thanks to Mr. Kemper :)

Nagy Tivadar, happy KPA owner

Thanks for the clean tone, Zappledan!
    It,s one of my favorite Marshall tones now! :)
    I don,t understeand, for what reason, but I don,t liked before the real JTM30s sound, but now I want to give him another chance to try it again.....
    Thanks, Man! Great work! :)

I don,t know shure if this can be resolved easy, but You can try it in the following mode:
    First enter in the Rig menu by pressing the Rig button. Now go to the page 3 in the Rig menu and You will see on the Kempers screen the volume pedal settings.
    Here You can set You volume pedal to be Post Effects or Pre Effects and go......
    I hope this is working for You. :)